Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i just called sprint to try and get switched over to the sero plan. first of all i was on hold FOREVER. i was very nice, calm, understanding, etc. when i was on hold the girl i was talking to aparently did some research and said the ONLY way i could go onto a SERO plan was if i went onto a sprint employees account by transfer of liability. then once i was on that persons account i could transfer back to my own. they said i wouldnt be charged to do this, but they couldnt change me to a sero plan unless i went onto an employees account first. they also said that if you they were to just switch me to a sero plan, my account would be FLAGGED and the people who audit the accounts would pick up on it and bla bla bla pretty much be charged with fraud.
    just thought you guys would like to know my experience with the whole sero thing. i would really like to get that kind of a discount, but none of my friends work at sprint. what do you guys think?
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    i just called sprint to try and get switched over to the sero plan. first of all i was on hold FOREVER. i was very nice, calm, understanding, etc. when i was on hold the girl i was talking to aparently did some research and said the ONLY way i could go onto a SERO plan was if i went onto a sprint employees account by transfer of liability. then once i was on that persons account i could transfer back to my own. they said i wouldnt be charged to do this, but they couldnt change me to a sero plan unless i went onto an employees account first. they also said that if you they were to just switch me to a sero plan, my account would be FLAGGED and the people who audit the accounts would pick up on it and bla bla bla pretty much be charged with fraud.
    just thought you guys would like to know my experience with the whole sero thing. i would really like to get that kind of a discount, but none of my friends work at sprint. what do you guys think?

sorry guys i am a noob to this site. idk where the correct place to post this thread. thats why i posted in 2 different forums. dont hate me i just want some advice or input on my situation. thanks
    Last edited by swazey; 07/26/2006 at 07:55 PM. Reason: im a noob
    Yeah, I've always wondered how one gets this sero plan, I'll be watching this thread for advice. Also, welcome to the forums
    garinballbarin
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kamizuno
    Yeah, I've always wondered how one gets this sero plan, I'll be watching this thread for advice. Also, welcome to the forums
    thanks bro
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    google "@sprint.com" and see if you can find an employee email

EDIT: here ya go, pick one out and see what happens then..

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...22&btnG=Search
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    For better information about plans you might try sprintusers.com there is a ton info over there!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wbkm85
    google "@sprint.com" and see if you can find an employee email

EDIT: here ya go, pick one out and see what happens then..

http://www.google.com/search?num=100...22&btnG=Search

i have like 10 email address that are @sprint.com. thats not the problem.
    if i enter them on the sero site, it prompts me to choose a cell phone and a plan. if i sign up for it online, i have to buy a phone and a new contract. i just want to change my current contract to sero. when i called they didnt even ask me for an employees email address, they told me the only way i could do it was if i transferred liability to an employees account then back to my own.
    Call back - talk to another CSR. Don't like the answer? Call back and talk to someone else. If it costs you an hour of your time - is that worth saving maybe $20-$30 a month? (no brainer IMHO - but then I've got SERO <new user> )
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Check this thread it has alot of SERO info in it just READ it fully then ask questions..

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=278318
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    yeah. if you want to switch, you are going to have to call/hang up many times i'm sure

just keep on calling back and forth...till you get someone that can help you
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    you might also try posting this in the appropriate forum. moved.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1
    Check this thread it has alot of SERO info in it just READ it fully then ask questions..

http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=278318

ive already READ that thread a buncha times. ill try calling again. ive callled twice already and gotten the same answer from 2 different people. they say you need to do a TRANSFER OF LIABILITY to an employee account to be added to SERO. once you are added, you can switch back to you own account. if i remember correctly there was nothing posted in the thread about doing a transfer of liablilty. thats why i posted my situation: to ask questions.
    If you've already read that thread several times, then you really haven't retained some simple tips...don't believe the B.S. some Sprint CSR's tell you. Keep trying until you find one that does it for you on the spot.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SFuture
    If you've already read that thread several times, then you really haven't retained some simple tips...don't believe the B.S. some Sprint CSR's tell you. Keep trying until you find one that does it for you on the spot.

thank you, thats the kind of answer i was looking for. much appreciated. when i get my new 650 on tuesday ill try again and post what happens
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by septimus
    you might also try posting this in the appropriate forum. moved.
    thank you, i did apologize in advance for my noobness
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    on the first page of that thread is a list of sprint numbers it helps alot and calling real late at night seems to help cause you get over seas call centers