1. t4l
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    They seem to waive the $36 activation fee online at sprint.com. Palm was charging $36 for activation.

How about delivery times ? They kept saying 2-4 business days.
    Quote Originally Posted by t4l
    They seem to waive the $36 activation fee online at sprint.com. Palm was charging $36 for activation.

How about delivery times ? They kept saying 2-4 business days.
    ha ha ha
    browse some of the other "hot" threads...
    we're not concerned with 36.00 activations...we're more into getting 200-349.00 off of the phone and perqs on our plans....
    ~there is no spoon~
    Sprint direct will waive activation and tax. They normally ship 3-5 business days but sometimes overnight. Not sure what determines that but I never questioned it.
    I ordered one on Wednesday on the phone. When I asked the guy how long I have to wait before I will get it, he said, "actually we are going to ship it overnight so you should get it tomorrow." And I got it the next day.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Need
    I ordered one on Wednesday on the phone. When I asked the guy how long I have to wait before I will get it, he said, "actually we are going to ship it overnight so you should get it tomorrow." And I got it the next day.
    Me too, plus activation fee waived and free shipping +$25 of first bil just because ...
    yeah, I did.

short link
    yep.
    Ordered on a Tuesday, got it on a Wednesday. They changed me over to SERO 500 minutes plus free power vision, nights and weekends, and SMS for $30/month. Also there's a $400 credit on my account! Does that mean I got the phone for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon
    Ordered on a Tuesday, got it on a Wednesday. They changed me over to SERO 500 minutes plus free power vision, nights and weekends, and SMS for $30/month. Also there's a $400 credit on my account! Does that mean I got the phone for free?
    If you paid $400 for your phone, probably not. Instead of simply charging you for the phone and then sending it out, Sprint credits the amount you are are charged on your account, then, at some point, removes the credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Need
    I guess I've had some bad luck! My rep (through retentions) took my order on Tuesday and said I'd get it on Wed via overnight delivery. Well, it's Saturday and my order is still in "pending" status in their system! Each rep I talk to (2-3 per day) can't figure out why it hasn't shipped. They blame it on a "delay with porting" my Cingular number to Sprint. This doesn't add up though IMHO.

Anybody else still waiting for theirs after many days? This is excruciating!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    My 700 came DHL overnight delivery. But it took Sprint two days to give it to DHL (on a Friday). I ordered on Wednesday afternoon and it arrived Monday morning.

$399. No activation fee, no tax, no shipping charge. And my contract still had six months to go.
    Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Pre -> Evo
    how do you guys track your shipment? i looked at the sprint website but couldn't find a way to track orders. Please advise. thx.
    J.
    Palm, Palm III, Palm Vx, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Treo 755p, and Palm Pixi
    I simply purchased mine in a Sprintstore a week ago. No delivery charges no delivery anticipation.

k
    Ordered mine Monday morning over the phone with Sprint. No activation fee, no shipping and I got it Tuesday morning. Now I need to get everything transferred over.
    Make It Happen!!
    If you don't, who will?
    I just ordered, theyre quoting me 3-5 Business days, when I called back to inquire about Overnighting it to me, they said that since the order had allready gone through they couldnt, however I should be getting it by monday. I placed the order today 6/5.
    Got my treo overnight through Sprint Telesales. No Activation or shipping charges, but tax was added, making it $433. Looking at my account online, I see a $433 credit. I've had the phone for 2 days and the credit still shows. Wondering if this is normal for everyone who ordered?
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions