1.    #1  
    Wife and I both have 650's now sharing 2000 minutes with unlimited data and unlimited text messages. If I upgrade to 700P, I presume I'll be screwed on that type of sharing. Anyone else in this boat or talked to Sprint about it yet?
  2.    #2  
    Well, rinkeedink, glad you asked. Just talked to a not very knowledgeable Sprint CSR (shocking, I know) and was told I could keep my current plant and just pay an extra $15 for the Power Vision. Anyone been told anything different?
    Quote Originally Posted by rinkeedink
    Well, rinkeedink, glad you asked. Just talked to a not very knowledgeable Sprint CSR (shocking, I know) and was told I could keep my current plant and just pay an extra $15 for the Power Vision. Anyone been told anything different?
    Nope, that's the same info everyone gets.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Careful, most of the new PV plans don't include text messages. Thus, you may lose out on free SMS on the PV phone. Talk to a CSR about that to be sure.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    i would def. talk to someone before you switch and lose out on your sms messages. unlimited text is like 15 or something, that would suck if you had to pay that to get it

if you do lose them though, your best bet is to email e-care. they will be able to get you straight and if you do have to pay the extra to get power vision and you do lose your text messages, email them and tell them. they will be able to get you a discount on them for sure. maybe even for free
    blake!

Sprint Centro