1.    #1  
    I am interested in upgrading to power vision phones (blade for my wife) and 700p for me. We'd be giving up the "grandfathered" plan that is wonderful.
    We pay $80 (2000 anytime min, unl nights/weekends, pcs to pcs is free, and add a phone free, unlimted vision & sms).

What would be to most comparable option and price if I upgrade? If I upgrade....I obviously want Power Vision. I found tons of prior articles, but they are all scattered around. Any help here?
    Quote Originally Posted by baby_arm
    I am interested in upgrading to power vision phones (blade for my wife) and 700p for me. We'd be giving up the "grandfathered" plan that is wonderful.
    We pay $80 (2000 anytime min, unl nights/weekends, pcs to pcs is free, and add a phone free, unlimted vision & sms).

What would be to most comparable option and price if I upgrade? If I upgrade....I obviously want Power Vision. I found tons of prior articles, but they are all scattered around. Any help here?
    I'm doing basically the same thing. Try calling retentions. They can do a lot, if you're persistent.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=114409