1.    #1  
    I currently have Verizon but I'm thinking of switching to Sprint with one of the SERO plans. I've read that the SERO plans come with Power Vision Access, but would it be possible to upgrade to the Ultimate pack and if so, how much would that cost?

Also, could I add a TXT plan with SERO? Would it be for the regular package prices?

thanks!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Was told tonight if you are on the SERO plan, it comes with the mid-level PowerVision. However, if you want to upgrade to the full version, you have to pay the full price $25.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattS822
    Was told tonight if you are on the SERO plan, it comes with the mid-level PowerVision. However, if you want to upgrade to the full version, you have to pay the full price $25.
    I was told it covered all powervision. Counting on it when I get my 700P.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-