1.    #1  
    I'm considering a switch from Verizon to Sprint to get the new Palm 700P. Can anyone in the Philadelphia suburbs comment on Sprint coverage / performance? In short, how well does your phone work in this area?

Thanks.
    When I'm in South Jersey (Marlton) visiting friends and family a few times a year I seem to get pretty good reception from what I remember. I haven't been back in 6 months...
    Where in the suburbs. Like any other provider, Sprint has holes in its coverage. Their coverage, in general, is very good. But a few years ago, I couldn't get a signal at my brother's house in Merion Station. But a few blocks away it was fine.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I travel Philly and South Jersey never had any problems at all with sprint

Fred
    Go into an all carriers store...pick up demo phones...look at signal strength...make phone calls on salesman's phone....ask salesman what works best ...he don't care which phone you buy as he can sell you any carrier.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Sprint has rather poor coverage compared to Verizon in Newark, DE. Of course this was a bit north of downtown where the UD campus is, on campus it seemed fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadams
    Sprint has rather poor coverage compared to Verizon in Newark, DE. Of course this was a bit north of downtown where the UD campus is, on campus it seemed fine.
    I'm in that area, and never have had problems. I never used Verizion, so I cant compare.
    I have the treo 700 p in central bucks and it seems to work good enough im happy