Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jaharr
    Just got off the phone with Sprint retentions (see other thread for my "loyalty plan").

The rep told me that, with the new 3G phones coming out, Sprint is doing away with the 3 tiers of Power Vision. In other words, all Power Vision will be $15, and will include unlimited data (non-DUN), unlimited picturemail, and the full lineup of Sprint TV.

I hope she's right. Can anybody confirm?
    Sounds like a best case scenario in a world of getting less for more. I hope someone will confirm this so i can cancel my VZ service today.
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by oddlou
    And, yes, I realize i have more posts per day than kstewart....and i'm sitting on the...lol.
    This is the reason you have more post per day then ^^^him^^^

<<<and this is the reason im going to have more than you
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    This is the reason you have more post per day then ^^^him^^^

<<<and this is the reason im going to have more than you
    lol. don't you have to go to class....
    lol. don't you have to go to class....
    School's out for the Summer so i got time to kill. Whats your excuse
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    I work for the government.
    I work for the government.
    rofl, say no more
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Anyone got a response on the combination of the Power Vision services?
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    oddlou do you work for the IRS because i know alot of people that works for them?
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    oddlou do you work for the IRS because i know alot of people that works for them?
    Nope. No IRS for me.
    Oddlou I just rememeber none of my w2k5 apps that i purchased will work on my 700p.
    ...why waste time...or jugs...
    Good jugs should never be wasted.
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
    Quote Originally Posted by geatches
    Good jugs should never be wasted.
    Neither should space on a thread
    University Of Pittsburgh
    Class of 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by justbrown522
    Verizon stopped working for me a long time ago. I'm switching to Sprint the day the 700p comes out and noones going to tell me different. I'm done being ripped off by the only company that refuses 7pm calling, unlimited text(what is unlimited in-text!?!?) and high plans with low minutes. YEAH!! YOUR WORKING FOR ME
    AMEN...preach on.
    at&t iPhone3G
    And, yes, I realize i have more posts per day than kstewart....and i'm sitting on the...lol.
    My wife is gone this weekend...I am free. She hates this forum and calls me a loser. Acording to her...I could be doing more useful things. I am making up for time when she is around and I am a good boy.
    at&t iPhone3G
    This from a guy with 265 posts in two months? Get the jug out.
    Geatches...I have to talk ...its all fun. I come in heat waves. I go almost a week at times without posting...I just pop in and check out things at work or so. When the wife is gone...I'll post.
    at&t iPhone3G
    This from a guy with 265 posts in two months? Get the jug out.
    Also...I don't need a jub...my notebooks wireless. I just take it to the can with me...JOKE
    at&t iPhone3G
    So, I shouldn't have to pay $25 for EVDO? When I added my wife's PPC6700 to my (Treo 600) plan, they said I had to get the $25 service for high speed. I didn't think that was right from what I read here, and called CS, and got the same answer....
    Quote Originally Posted by brettferrell
    So, I shouldn't have to pay $25 for EVDO? When I added my wife's PPC6700 to my (Treo 600) plan, they said I had to get the $25 service for high speed. I didn't think that was right from what I read here, and called CS, and got the same answer....
    No you don't have to. They tell you you have to take a package so you will at least try the premium for free for a month hoping you get doped on it. Call and change it after the month is up after getting it for free if we are on the same page about what your asking.
    at&t iPhone3G
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    Insertion,
    Sprint is what I have and would like to keep. These prices seem a lot cheaper than Verizon's and I'm wondering if the speeds are similar. I was looking for an article that I read about limitations and fine print that the networks are using to restrict customer use of bandwidth. I can't seem to find the article at the moment but the gist of it was that unlimited access is not necessarily unlimited any more -- read the fine print. If I locate the article I will post it here. I appreciate your help.
    This is mainly a DUN issue. Carriers don't like when you tether your cell phone to a computer and use it as a modem. (I did read a month or two ago about VZW talking about offering a "tiered" pricing plan...but nothing further on that.)

Sprint does offer a PAM plan (Phone as Modem) for more money, if you're going to connect to a PC/Mac. So, I guess the question is, do you plan to just go online with your Treo for emails, Sprint TV, etc...or are you connecting to a PC, and downloading the LOTR Special Edition Boxed Set DVDs?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12