1.    #1  
    Ok so how would this work. I'm going to sell my Treo 650 now and buy the 700P for full price when it comes out. What would I do once it's sold? Do I call Sprint CS and tell them to deactivate my now sold Treo 650 and that I have a Treo 700P on the way? Would they do anything to my plan? I have the perfect plan and don't want them to screw with that.
    ...same question here (if I can convince spouse we need to spend the money, ha ha ha....)
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    i think it would be safer to hold off till you have your new treo in hand, then call and do an esn swap.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
  4.    #4  
    If we do an ESN swap will they extend our contract and / or will they reset our upgrade eligibility credit?
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    If we do an ESN swap will they extend our contract and / or will they reset our upgrade eligibility credit?
    They will do the former unless you tell them not to. The latter will happen automatically, whether you like it or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    They will do the former unless you tell them not to. The latter will happen automatically, whether you like it or not.
    But a whining crying phonecall to CS and they will reverse it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

7.    #7  
    How would Sprint's $6.00 a month insurance work? Do we have to call that department, have them take the old phone off and then have them add the new phone to it?
    Yes, you have to wait until you have the new phone in hand before the old one will be deactivated. There is no way of deactivating the old phone without a new one unless you are canceling your account. And when you call to activate the new one just ask for insurance and they will add it to the 700p on the spot and you're covered.