1.    #1  
    So, the other day I notice on my bill that suddenly I have some extra charge for having a foreign call plan or something for a few dollars per month. Immediately I call Sprint and tell them I never asked for that and to delete it and take off that cost from my bill. Then today I get a notice that my plan has been renewed for a year and I'm suddenly in a new 1 year plan (I was already out of any plan/contract)!! What?! I'm going to call in the morning and give them a very hard time but has anyone had similar problems and if so how was it solved??? Thanks!
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    They try to sneak that in when you make changes to your account, ESPCIALLY if you change plans. It's not just Sprint, virtually all of them do it.

Anytime I call CS, I always ask them at the end of the call point blank to verify they did not extend my contract, and to verify any changes, if any. Good habit to get into.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    They try to sneak that in when you make changes to your account, ESPCIALLY if you change plans. It's not just Sprint, virtually all of them do it.

Anytime I call CS, I always ask them at the end of the call point blank to verify they did not extend my contract, and to verify any changes, if any. Good habit to get into.
    So they added something I never approved and when I called and had it removed they extended my contract? Hmmm that would be fraud...twice. So has anyone had a situation like this and how did you resolve it?
    Well, it isn't perfect and it makes me crazy, but I still do love my Treo!
    Sprint Treo 650 CDMA
    I always confirm that they are only making the changes I outline (billion changes, etc.) and that my contract will not be extended. I've been month to month for years now. :-0
    It was in the fine print of your original contract. No one ever bothers to read it. They count on it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-