1.    #1  
    As I'm sure some of you know by now, as I've been talking about it for a bit now, I'm looking at jumping to a SERO plan from T-Mobile once the 700p gets released, or at least hope to.

I've been readin up on many people stating that it's been pretty easy to get certain extras added for free like nights at 7pm or 500 text messages and I'm hoping to get these types of discounts added in to get the price around what I have at T-mobile.

The real question: Do these "extras" that get added to your account end once your contract is up? I read somewhere Sprint removges them at the end of a contract where as anything extra I've gotten added to free to my T-Mobile account has stayed on for the life of the account (as long as I didn't add or subtract somethingin my account that would change that.)?

Thanks.

JC
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
    I had PCS-PCS calling added for free years ago and it always carried to my next contract (now I have a plan that includes it). I now have free N&W's starting at 6pm and I have free Vision on my Treo's line. There was no mention of any time line on the free N&W's, but my free Vision has a two year limit. They literally said in the email "contact us in two years and we will review renewal". I frequent sprintusers.com and I have heard of many people loosing freebies once they move to new contracts. But it has a lot to do with your tenure with them and what new contract you sign.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by mymellowman
    As I'm sure some of you know by now, as I've been talking about it for a bit now, I'm looking at jumping to a SERO plan from T-Mobile once the 700p gets released, or at least hope to.
    I'd wonder if there any Sprint employees left at this point who haven't used up their allotment of 5 SERO's ?
    LOL - that's a good one, Jack. And as a Sprint customer for over 8 years, the fact that so many unqualified people took advantage of that program, it pisses me off. But, Sprint could have managed it better too. Oh well.....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex
    LOL - that's a good one, Jack. And as a Sprint customer for over 8 years, the fact that so many unqualified people took advantage of that program, it pisses me off. But, Sprint could have managed it better too. Oh well.....
    Why get pissed off at "unqualified People?" Really, it comes down to Sprint and what they want to allow. From the tons of different threads going around it doesn't exactly seem like Sprint has gone out of their way to stop people from signing up.
    Trust me, I'm a producer.
    and thus my last sentence. yes, Sprint is to blame and I am sure they will try to compensate when these SERO contracts expire.