1.    #1  
    I just got a 6700 on Sprint but whenever I go to IE the homepage is set to a blank doc... I know on my Treo the homepage in Blazer is set to http://vision.sprintpcs.com as a vision jumping point with links, etc.

Is there a seperate powervision homepage for the EVDO users? This phone has EVDO but the homepage is set to empty. Anyone know?

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    No, I do not believe they did anything different. Did you try setting it to Vision? or anything else? Homepage is user changable you know....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  3.    #3  
    Yaaaaahhhh, I already know the homepage is user changeable... But everytime I try to even go to http://vision.sprintpcs.com the way it is on Blazer in my Treo I get a page error in Mobile IE.

It seems apparently the regular vision website does not work on these, I have tried and tried to no avail. I am setting up about 5 of them for my IT department and the stupid vision homepage refuses to work. Which is why I assumed there was a seperate powervision homepage since these are on EVDO... BAH! One reason I hate windows mobile... Its a buggy little thing.

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Well, I figured you did know that -but I wasn't absolutely sure (obviously)!

Go to www.sprintusers.com and look around in the "PDA Phone Discussion". I have been there for a while, reading a lot about both devices (could not talk myself into buying the "brick" even though it has EVDO!) but have not run across this problem.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Why do you want them to go to the sprint portal page?

There are 10,000 better mobile portals
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  6.    #6  
    Cause they are legal corporate users and that's what they wanted... Lord knows whatever the lawyers want they HAVE to get! LoL! But the sprint portal has links to their account info, etc as well as some other easy to navigate mobile links they want.

These first 5 units are the test phase ones before a bigger rollout of 50+ units. They wanted the 6700, and thus that's what we got. Configuring the thing is another story... ARGH!

I like the speed of the EVDO, hate the WM os... BLAH. I will go over to sprintusers and ask what the sprint portal page is supposed to be. Thanks.

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...