1. nja
    Hey,

I've had a 600 that I kept getting fixed/replaced under the Sprint service plan. When I took it in today, there were no refurbished 600s available, so I had to settle for a brand new 650 instead.

Hey, I'm cool with that.
    Lucky you, consider yourself the luckiest one here
    Oh and make sure you to the udate the Sprint has available for your phone.
    I am jealous...all the time with that 600...Sprint owed you one.
    at&t iPhone3G
    I just got upgraded to a brand new 650 (not refurbished) when my 600 went out, under Verizon. I called up and told them the touchscreen went out on my 600 and that my warrantee was up but I had the $50 insurance thingy. So $50 and I got a brand spanking new 650. I'm happy with that.
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    I just had my 18 month old 600 replaced by Verizon with another 600. Was hoping for the upgrade but problem is solved, for now.
    hmmmm.... I'm thinking that you're all going to hate me after this. I had a Samsung I500 for just under 3 years. Very cool and small flip palm phone. I loved it. It croaked and yup... sprint gave me a brand new (with camera) Treo 650 as a replacement. At first they tried to give me a refurbished one but they quickly realized the I needed all the extras as well. (software, battery, cables, etc..) So they handed me the box and that was that! I even complained a little about having to replace all the extra chargers and batteries and they gave me an extra battery. So now I'm off to ebay. I've got a plantronics voyager 510 on the way. I'm looking at 2gig SD cards that I just can't make my mind up over and cases... don't get me started about cases! Too many to choose from. I just want one like my old samsung I500.

This forum has been a huge help. A bit overwhelming at times but all in all, a lot of help. Thanks all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agentva
    hmmmm.... I'm thinking that you're all going to hate me after this. I had a Samsung I500 for just under 3 years. Very cool and small flip palm phone. I loved it. It croaked and yup... sprint gave me a brand new (with camera) Treo 650 as a replacement. At first they tried to give me a refurbished one but they quickly realized the I needed all the extras as well. (software, battery, cables, etc..) So they handed me the box and that was that! I even complained a little about having to replace all the extra chargers and batteries and they gave me an extra battery. So now I'm off to ebay. I've got a plantronics voyager 510 on the way. I'm looking at 2gig SD cards that I just can't make my mind up over and cases... don't get me started about cases! Too many to choose from. I just want one like my old samsung I500.

This forum has been a huge help. A bit overwhelming at times but all in all, a lot of help. Thanks all.
    i500... yikes
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
    I'm in your same boat, I just got a 650 as well. My 600 stopped working and since I have the Sprint Insurance I went to the store and they gave me a 650.

I bet if I actually cracked the screen, or similar, and contacted Lockline I would get a 600. The Sprint Stores probably have much lower stock so they upgrade you? Either way, I'm happy as well.