1.    #1  
    Wondering if I should change plans or wait for my 2 yr agreement to be up.

I have the ?Free and Clear 1400 shared minute plan 79.99 with unlim text $5, F&Clr (roaming)$5, Equip Protection $6, vision $10 and N&W at 7pm $5. If I add another line (third) I was told (CSR) I could switch to Fair and Flex, get a new phone for the new line and NOT restart the 2yr cycle on my primary phone (T650)for the $150 credit. Is this true? My two yr contract ends Dec 06. Currently with a business account. Thanks for your help.
    You should get clarification on this but I think the $150 credit is based on the amount of time you own the phone and does not reset if you change plans (as long as you are an active Sprint customer). So while your time "in plan" would be fresh, your time with your device would remain based on when you bought your Treo. At least that's how I understand it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rayman1

I have the ?Free and Clear 1400 shared minute plan 79.99 with unlim text $5, F&Clr (roaming)$5, Equip Protection $6, vision $10 and N&W at 7pm $5. If I add another line (third) I was told (CSR) I could switch to Fair and Flex, get a new phone for the new line and NOT restart the 2yr cycle on my primary phone (T650)for the $150 credit. Is this true? My two yr contract ends Dec 06. Currently with a business account. Thanks for your help.
    I recently added a line to my plan for my brother and inquired about exactly this, since I'm planning to upgrade to the 700p when it comes out to replace my aging Sanyo 8200. The timer on your phone upgrade discount runs from the last time you upgraded your phone. In other words, adding another line does not inhibit your ability to take advantage of the equipment upgrade option on your primary line.
    HP95LX--->Palm m130--->Palm Zire71--->Treo 700P --->Palm Pré
  4.    #4  
    Can I assume that changing a plan (free and clear to fair and flexible) and adding another line would be treated the same as just adding another line?
    Can I assume that changing a plan (free and clear to fair and flexible) and adding another line would be treated the same as just adding another line?
    As it relates to the your phone purchase as described by Midknight, the answer is "yes".

From my past experience with Sprint, adding another line does not restart your 2 yr contract, and it does not affect your $150.00 credit, after I added my wifes phone on 6 months after my primary phone. She just has to wait 6 months after me for her $150.00 credit. And, no matter if you dicide to add a line or change your whole plan, it does not affect your $150.00 credit. You earn the credit for the time you had the phone, not anything else.