Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Hello everyone. This is my first post!

Anyhow. I got a Treo 650 on the base Sero plan. My first question is about my plan.
    Instead of saying 500 Anytime Minutes it say Adjustable Anytime Minutes.
    What exactly does that mean? And is there a problem?

My second question is about billing.

I connected my Treo via Bluetooth to my Powerbook and set it up as a modem. Tested speeds and disconnected. I checked my usage online and it showed

"CASUAL USE PCS WIRELESS WEB MINUTES"
    It said 0 were included and that I used 1.

What is this? Am I going to be charged for it?

I used the #777 number to connect.

Sprint billing confuses me just a little. Thanks for your help.
    Sprint Fair and Flexible Plan
    You do have 500 anytime min. Adjustable anytime mintues mean, you can get extra minutes if you need at a reduced rate of 10 cents per min. or $5.00 for 50 min.

My second question is about billing.
    If you have a Vision Plan this would be included, but if you dont have a vision plan yes you will be charged for data use.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Alright. I think i figured out the casual web usage thing. I put in the wrong number when i first tried to connect via bluetooth. From what I have been reading you get charged when dialing numbers through DUN directly to an ISP.

I have the Unlimited Vision, I just used it wrong. I will test my above theory to make sure.

Thanks for the clarification on the minutes.
    Quote Originally Posted by kmrivers
    Alright. I think i figured out the casual web usage thing. I put in the wrong number when i first tried to connect via bluetooth. From what I have been reading you get charged when dialing numbers through DUN directly to an ISP.

I have the Unlimited Vision, I just used it wrong. I will test my above theory to make sure.

Thanks for the clarification on the minutes.
    Take advantage of it if you can, or Sprint will try to pon you off a data plan for your notebook usage. You could flag yourself if you use your phone as a modem severely I think.