Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    hmm. Where the heck is the 700p so i can use evdo.

Anyway 1XRT is slow(with treo 650) and i only get 50k on the dslreports speed test. I can not stream 128k tunes with ptunes (like i used to do on tmobile) it keeps rebuffering every 2 seconds. Evev 96k streams dont work.

Is this normal? cause it works after 12AM, but thats the time i dont want to listen to anything.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

You could stream 128k on T-Mobile? I've never heard of anyone doing that. Edge or GPRS?

When I was using t-mo's GPRS data, I couldn't stream more than 30-40k.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    Is this normal? cause it works after 12AM, but thats the time i dont want to listen to anything.
    Pretty much.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Yeah, Im with heberman... You had to be on EDGE with TMobile which is more bandwidth than 1xRTT. GPRS can go up to 171.2 but thats using all the channels; most the time you'd max out at dialup (56kbps) speeds.

The speed you're getting is about normal, and AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $the$ $speed$ $also$ $depends$ $how$ $many$ $people$ $are$ $on$, $so$ $yes$ $at$ $midnight$ $you$ $would$ $get$ $more$ $bandwidth$. $Possibly$ $the$ ($theoretical$) $max$ $of$ $1xRTT$; $144kbps$, $40$-$70kbps$ $is$ $the$ &$quot$;$real$ $world$&$quot$; $number$.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    for some strange reason, even since i made this thread my speeds have doubled all day long and i can stream pocket tunes without a problem or rebuffering. this is fantastic. did sprint just update their network or something? anyone notice something faster?
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Yea ive noticed that since 7 minutes ago its not april 1st anymore....

LOL