1.    #1  
    I keep hearing about the "sprint credit", please someone explain how to get this credit.
    Not sure exactly what credit you mean. When I first signed with Sprint, they gave me a $10 monthly download credit. (for programs, content, ringtones, whatever...)

The only time I used it was for MobiTV.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    That's the only credit I get every month ( downloads from there site or subscriptions from there site)
    There's always next year!
  4.    #4  
    I never got it, was never offered it and never asked. Maybe that was my problem. I bought a second phone line and they credited my account $150 and allegedly will discount my total bill 10% ($22) a month.
    They never offered me the credit I was told about it and asked and they said it was standard at the time. However I had been with sprint for a long long long time and went through the retension department to get my new plan ---- next plan sero---

My suggestion is ask, worse they can say is no or huh
    There's always next year!
    They will say no. Sprint changed that in Jun 05. It is now a grandfathered plan and is not available to be added.

IOW if you don't already have you can't get it.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
  7.    #7  
    Verfied, I now have a cash discount of $22.65. Should buy a case of Corona Light monthly! Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman
    They will say no. Sprint changed that in Jun 05. It is now a grandfathered plan and is not available to be added.

IOW if you don't already have you can't get it.
    Damn. Dragonman, you should have been with sprint at good times. Since you got in: we lost 10 buck credit, 90 days restriction to be accepted as new customer (u break this news to me ), delays in 700P, and no solid confirmation from you due to your NDA. that sucks....
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    Verfied, I now have a cash discount of $22.65. Should buy a case of Corona Light monthly! Nice.
    verified what??? That u can get it or you cant??? explain???
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  10.    #10  
    I verified my account was getting the 10% discount. I'll take dragonman's word that the $10 discount is no more. I simply signed online to look at my invoice to verify the 10% discount. Works out to be more of a $$ discount for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    verified what??? That u can get it or you cant??? explain???
    Quote Originally Posted by Advance The Man
    I verified my account was getting the 10% discount. I'll take dragonman's word that the $10 discount is no more. I simply signed online to look at my invoice to verify the 10% discount. Works out to be more of a $$ discount for me.
    Is that a company discount or separate??? I do get 25% off. But that wont count or it would?

I could never find enough software for around $10 to make it worth it anyway (and I didn't even bother with ringtones and such.)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan
    Is that a company discount or separate??? I do get 25% off. But that wont count or it would?
    Sounds like you get even more of a discount. Mine is for being a customer for 2 years.
    i get $10 off my sprint bill every month for just calling *2 and saying dropped call credit. They give you a 50 cent credit on your bill everytime you do it and theres no way for them to know whether you actually had a dropped call or not. I'm pretty sure there's a $10 a month limit on it though.
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by tcens
    i get $10 off my sprint bill every month for just calling *2 and saying dropped call credit. They give you a 50 cent credit on your bill everytime you do it and theres no way for them to know whether you actually had a dropped call or not. I'm pretty sure there's a $10 a month limit on it though.
    So what u do is tell them you had 20 drop calls or you call them 20 different times to report????

You have to call 20 times. It is limited to 20/month/line.

There is a potential drawback,tho. Sprint uses a "value" system to determine among other things the kind of retention offer one qualifies for. Excessive call credits does lower your "value" as a customer.

IOW the higher your value the better the offer and generally the more willing they will be on things like courtesy credits and the like.

Ehsan, sorry to be the one to break the news about the 90 days etc. but don't shoot the messenger.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com