1.    #1  
    Howdy....has anyone got their 650 to work with these guys?. Their plans are cheap and coverage is good in my area, but I don't know what their deal is when it comes to Treos, or other companies phones in general. Anyone?
    My experience with them is limited to a couple years back. They only sold Nakia phones and I would be surprised if they supported a treo.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

They got into the Chicago area by buying out Primeco. Wasn't a bad company, but small. As US Cellular, they are still tiny compared to V & S. But got top rating by Consumer Reports, #1 as a matter of fact, in the Chicago market. Jan '06 issue I think. This was based on customer surveys. But look into their coverage areas. I had them in the Primeco era, and remember paying .40 cents a minute for roaming when I left Illinois. Ouch.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-