1.    #1  
    Since I received my treo about 3 months ago, I've had a big problem with text messages. When someone sends me a message (always on Verizon, and my phone is Verizon too) it may or may not come through. Often it does, but there's plenty of times where I won't receive a single message all day. When i turn the phone off and then back on again, all of a sudden they all come flooding in, even though they were sent earlier in the day. I called Verizon, and they supposedly made some change in the system, but the problem persists. Has anyone else encountered this, and come up with a solution? It's frustrating enough to make me seriously disappointed with the phone if I can't get it fixed!
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    I found that after receiving a MMS the data connection (while it may be dormant) is still on. See the arrows.
    My experience has lead me to believe that if this connection is open it CAN (not always) stop a SMS from going through.
    Many of my frineds have the 650 (we are all Verizon) and since I have began trying to get everyone to manually reset the data connection after sending or receiving a MMS or web use the non delivery has gone down alot.