Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    I'm not sure if this if related to the firmware update or not (I updated shortly after getting my 650). Several times a day, I will lose my Vision connection. The only way to get it back is to either power cycle the radio, or soft reset. Any ideas?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreth
    I'm not sure if this if related to the firmware update or not (I updated shortly after getting my 650). Several times a day, I will lose my Vision connection. The only way to get it back is to either power cycle the radio, or soft reset. Any ideas?
    Same problem here. It usually happens when I try to use Vision right after I hang up from a phone call. Turning radio off/on always solves the problem, even though it is a PITA.
    iPhone on AT&T, Waiting for the Pre
  3. #3  
    yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one I started losing connection after my update to and getting hellified resets..
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mr2dxtream
    yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one I started losing connection after my update to and getting hellified resets..
    I haven't had a problem with resets, unless I installed conflicting software. Other than the hassle of having to power cycle my phone, and a separate issue where my Treo won't recognize an SD card after a battery swap until I soft reset, my Treo has been pretty stable.
  5. #5  
    Just want to chime in and say I am not having this issue and am running 1.13a.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreth
    I'm not sure if this if related to the firmware update or not (I updated shortly after getting my 650). Several times a day, I will lose my Vision connection. The only way to get it back is to either power cycle the radio, or soft reset. Any ideas?
    Are you losing the arrows- or are the arrows lit up and the unit is simply not transferring data?

    That is my issue.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  7. #7  
    1.13a, have sporadic issues where green arrows indicate TX/RX yet no traffic/DNS resolution works.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by robber
    Are you losing the arrows- or are the arrows lit up and the unit is simply not transferring data?

    That is my issue.
    I lose my arrows, and attempting to reconnect to Vision just hangs. The only way I've found to get it working is to power cycle the radio, or soft reset. It's only a minor annoyance, but it effectively disables any scheduled downloads for Snapper and QuickNews.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreth
    I lose my arrows, and attempting to reconnect to Vision just hangs. The only way I've found to get it working is to power cycle the radio, or soft reset. It's only a minor annoyance, but it effectively disables any scheduled downloads for Snapper and QuickNews.
    This is not my problem.

    Quote Originally Posted by cesium1024
    1.13a, have sporadic issues where green arrows indicate TX/RX yet no traffic/DNS resolution works.
    This sounds like it is.

    ANY FIXES?
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  10. #10  
    try dialing ##3282# and then do a update vision profile from the menu. This should help.
  11. #11  
    I'll give it a try.

    Thanks
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  12. #12  
    No luck. Looks like I am staring at a long call with Sprint. Again.
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2

Posting Permissions