1.    #1  
    Hey I just recently opened the web browser on my Treo 650 and I just got a white screen for a while. I kept pressing buttons and stuff and nothing happened. I kept tapping on the screen, and still nothing. Finally, I got a message saying that there was an update that needed to be downloaded, and it started connecting to Vision. Unfortunately, by me pressing the buttons, the connection to Vision was cancelled. Does anyone have any idea as to what this is? I already have the latest update from Palm (1.13) so that rules that out, but I'm really curious now as to what it could be. And if anyone does know what this is, is there a way for me to get that download again??? I've never seen an update DOWNLOADED to the phone...STRANGE.
    Sometimes when the phone loses the Vision (sprint internet) password and user name settings, it will say that it needs to connect to the internet for a Vision update - which is probably what you saw. This should only happen when the phone is new or formatted but it can happen since the Treo sometimes randomly loses settings.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    I believe PRL updates come that way too from Sprint...
    PRL updates won't come in automatically, you have to dial *2 if your account has been flagged and it asks you to hold on while an update is donwloaded to your phone while you are on the phone.