Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    anybody have the wap link to check sprint minutes/texts used?

there's one on the sprint site but the java or page comes up scrambled and unable to use the drop down to select 'my pcs phone' etc....

thanks!
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    You can view it from Blazer. If you no longer have PCS Vision in your bookmarks, go to:
    http://vision.sprintpcs.com

Scroll down to the bottom, (or enter 0 ) to go to "My Account"
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Or you can just dial *4 and Miss Robot will speak your plan details, minutes used and so on.
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Quote Originally Posted by hrlaser
    Or you can just dial *4 and Miss Robot will speak your plan details, minutes used and so on.
    Don't regular airtime charges apply for *4? If so, going through Blazer would be better during Peak time. Why use up my anytime minutes to check on how many anytime minutes I've used up?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    *4 for checking your account and *2 for talking to "customer service" don't count against your plan's minutes. At least they don't on mine. Yes, I've asked. I don't have a contract. I'm on a month to month plan with no bail-out fee, but I don't think that makes any difference. An easy way to check is dial *4 during peak hours and listen to your minutes used. Then hang up and immediately do it again and tell me if the number of minutes remaining has gone down.

Harv
    Last edited by hrlaser; 03/04/2006 at 10:16 PM.
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    please don't call her miss robot her name is clair.
    Treoing & Loving it