1.    #1  
    Folks,

My wife's Treo 600 won't hold a charge anymore. I called VZW yesterday and they said they are sending another Treo 600 out. Anyone else been told that and gotte a 650?

Its on its way via FEDEX!!!
    There are probably a few people here and there who have been upgraded to the 650 but I think by and large, there are still enough 600's to last another 6 months.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdlissner
    My wife's Treo 600 won't hold a charge anymore. I called VZW yesterday and they said they are sending another Treo 600 out. Anyone else been told that and gotte a 650?
    I got a warranty replacement from Verizon just last week (my Treo 600 was over a year old, and the voicemail waiting icon would never clear - I think they could have reset it without a replacement, but they couldn't after several attempts). I too was hoping for a 650, but got a refurb Treo 600. (The Verizon customer service guy who ordered my replacement said they had plenty of 600's left.)

So far, the replacement phone is fine. It definitely appears newer / less worn than my old Treo - everything works fine - and as a bonus, the vibrator motor seems to work a bit better.
  4.    #4  
    Came - its a 600 - bummer!