Page 1 of 56 1234561151 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    sprint.com/sero

What's not to like about this? $30 for 500 anytime w/ unlimited vision, sms, mobile to mobile, roaming, nights, wknds.

Need a sprint employee's email address.

I see this mentioned briefly in other threads, but why would I NOT do this? (assuming someone here is nice enough to provide the email address)-PM me please.

If you've done this, pls post your experience here. If you know about a 'catch' please post that here too.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    I'm pretty sure that no good Dragonman has one of those deals

I think he should take care of us.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    My wife and I both have this plan. We think it's great. (It also includes free picture mail, but they never set up your account that way at first. A call to CS straightens that out.)

Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    sprint.com/sero

What's not to like about this? $30 for 500 anytime w/ unlimited vision, sms, mobile to mobile, roaming, nights, wknds.

Need a sprint employee's email address.

I see this mentioned briefly in other threads, but why would I NOT do this? (assuming someone here is nice enough to provide the email address)-PM me please.

If you've done this, pls post your experience here. If you know about a 'catch' please post that here too.
    It seems like a pretty good plan...especially if you are on a higher 'shared' plan.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

So how do I make this happen with my wife's and my shared plan?
    Direct Link
    http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nex...pclanding.html

*Requires new line of service and 2year agreement
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
  7.    #7  
    Forgot to mention the 2-yr extension. But here's the thing: I've looked at the data plan offerings from theother providers, and the DATA PLAN itself on CNG/TMO/VZW costs almost as much as the entire plan here!!!!! As long as I get to keep this plan for life, I'm in. In yrs 1-2 alone I'd save $900 dollars. And then $450 PER YEAR after that.

Can a Sprint employee PM me with their email address?
    Thanks.
    can two sprint employees pm me?
  9.    #9  
    SOMEBODY help me get my existing account ported over PLEASE.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/archive.../t-168761.html

has tons of success stories, but none of those numbers work to get my existing account transferred over. Can anyone do this for me?

I'll even buy the part about not having a family plan - for $30/month, I'll get separate plans for me and my wife. But NO ONE is allowing me to change MY plan!!! I've been out of contract for THREE years now, and there are posts on that forum which indicate that subscribers even NEAR THE END of the contract were transferred over. This is too frustrating.
  10.    #10  
    I hate to repeat what everyone esle says, but persistence pays off.

I called back and told Claire I want to cancel my account. Retention department immediately gave me the new plan, effective TODAY, plus a $75 credit towards a new phone.

My plan was switched to SERO. Now I can get a new activation (separate account) for my wife. My $71 bill is now a $41 bill (including insurance and taxes and 5% discount).

Thank you Sprint.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Another way to get the plan is to go to a sprint store get a phone and a cheap plan call CS and change it over to the sero plan . I did it this way no problem and supplied them with an employee email address.

Also if you have a co. disc you can get that also, in my case its 20% off everyline.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I hate to repeat what everyone esle says, but persistence pays off.

I called back and told Claire I want to cancel my account. Retention department immediately gave me the new plan, effective TODAY, plus a $75 credit towards a new phone.

My plan was switched to SERO. Now I can get a new activation (separate account) for my wife. My $71 bill is now a $41 bill (including insurance and taxes and 5% discount).

Thank you Sprint.
    Wait! So, your plan is now a family plan with an extra phone with 500 anytime minutes and unlimited power vision? My bill runs at about 60 bucks with just 300 anytime minutes and vision only. I'm going to try this over the weekend.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Wait! So, your plan is now a family plan with an extra phone with 500 anytime minutes and unlimited power vision? My bill runs at about 60 bucks with just 300 anytime minutes and vision only. I'm going to try this over the weekend.
    No, not a family plan. I have a solo plan for $41. I'm going to get a SEPARATE SERO plan for my wife, for $35 or so, including taxes. So for $76, we both get super duper plans w/ Vision / roaming / mobile-to-mobile instead of only having ONE $71 plan w/ only Vision.

The one thing I lost was unlimited SMS, but I can add that anytime for $8/month and still come out with a great plan.
  14.    #14  
    BTW, even though they said it would take 48 hours to update, my account page shows the new plan.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    Also if you have a co. disc you can get that also, in my case its 20% off everyline.
    Ok, now I'm confused. When you say 20% off every line - Do you have a FAMILY SERO plan? If I can get an employee discount on top of this with a family plan, I might extend my contract for another 20 years.
    BTW, even though they said it would take 48 hours to update, my account page shows the new plan.
    I hate you!

Please remove that avatar now.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  17.    #17  
    They also told me the Vision plan includes the first '50 channels' of Sprint TV. I confirmed with the rep that even though my 650 doesn't have TV, when I get the next Treo I'll be able to use it.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    No, not a family plan. I have a solo plan for $41. I'm going to get a SEPARATE SERO plan for my wife, for $35 or so, including taxes. So for $76, we both get super duper plans w/ Vision / roaming / mobile-to-mobile instead of only having ONE $71 plan w/ only Vision.

The one thing I lost was unlimited SMS, but I can add that anytime for $8/month and still come out with a great plan.
    Okay. That's still a great deal. Did they just say "we'll put you in this sero plan", or so you have to really try a few times to get it?
    Last edited by naivete; 02/10/2006 at 10:47 AM.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    Okay. That's still a great deal. Did they just say "we'll put you in this sero plan", or so you have to really try a few times to get it?
    Go straight to retention. Say 'cancel service.' That will give you the best chance of getting through to a knowledgeable rep. You may have to repeat a few times.

I just stumbled across this SERO information yesterday while browsing the PPC-6700 forums at pdaphonehome.com, ironically...
    I just switched mine over as well. thanks for the info!!! I did not need to provide the email address, just asked to renew and switch..... awesome!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
Page 1 of 56 1234561151 ... LastLast