Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4444950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1101
    Ok, over six calls to CS about the switch to sero with no luck. Just sent out the second emil. im am determined to get this. If these dont work Im going to retentions or heading over to sprint and see if they could do it there. Wish me luck
    TREO 700P
    OOC = Out of Contract
  3. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Here are my plan details from my online account:

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan

Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    $30 Minimum Monthly Charge
    AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    Unlimited Vision Access
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    Caller ID, Call Waiting
    Three-way Calling
    Voicemail

Does this look like a valid SERO plan that will expire when my contract ends? It doesn't state the word (SERO) anywhere.
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 12/23/2007 at 01:22 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post

Unlimited Vision Access
    Caller ID, Call Waiting
    Three-way Calling
    Voicemail

Does this look like a valid SERO plan that will expire when my contract ends? Its doesnt state the word (SERO) anywhere.
    You've got the SERO 500 minute plan.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post

Unlimited Vision Access
    Caller ID, Call Waiting
    Three-way Calling
    Voicemail

Does this look like a valid SERO plan that will expire when my contract ends? Its doesnt state the word (SERO) anywhere.
    It won't say SERO on the plan, but it is what you've got.
    It looks like the unlimited text messages is not listed. I had to call and have them add it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I need a sprint employee referral for the sero plan and also will this allow me to switch from my current plan to sero? Could someone please pm me the info thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dymekatcha View Post
    I need a sprint employee referral for the sero plan and also will this allow me to switch from my current plan to sero? Could someone please pm me the info thank you!
    Just google mail.sprint.com

You'll find all you can eat.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    OK. Let me see if I really can believe this.

I am currently with vzw with a family plan w 4 phones of 1400 minutes, and unlimited data for $45 for my 650, and texting plan of $5 for 3 of the phones. Total is $170/mo wo taxes etc. Now my son has upgraded his phone to a vz6800 (htc) and needs $45 data plan.

Are you saying that if I cancelled vzw, which I have to pay them for, then went to SERO, I pay $30/mo w unlimited data for each phone? For a total of $120 each person gets 500 min and unlimited data?

So I save $90/mo in data charges ($100 if I get free text).

Is the sprint network for data just as fast a vzw? Is it EVDO (assuming since both are using CDMA)? And I use PDANET to connect my laptop for 3x / mo trips. Can I still do that? The VZW network is great, but can't believe sprint is bad. I must be missing something, cause this would pay for itself in about 7 months. Have to cancel 175 x 4, and then have free data!
    Quote Originally Posted by jbinbi View Post
    OK. Let me see if I really can believe this.

I am currently with vzw with a family plan w 4 phones of 1400 minutes, and unlimited data for $45 for my 650, and texting plan of $5 for 3 of the phones. Total is $170/mo wo taxes etc. Now my son has upgraded his phone to a vz6800 (htc) and needs $45 data plan.

Are you saying that if I cancelled vzw, which I have to pay them for, then went to SERO, I pay $30/mo w unlimited data for each phone? For a total of $120 each person gets 500 min and unlimited data?

So I save $90/mo in data charges ($100 if I get free text).

Is the sprint network for data just as fast a vzw? Is it EVDO (assuming since both are using CDMA)? And I use PDANET to connect my laptop for 3x / mo trips. Can I still do that? The VZW network is great, but can't believe sprint is bad. I must be missing something, cause this would pay for itself in about 7 months. Have to cancel 175 x 4, and then have free data!
    I save about $79 per month using sprint over verizon. Sprint is not that bad, the only thing is I see more dropped calls than I ever did with verizon. Also, when indoors (I'm talking walmart), you don't get a good signal. I've used sprint as my ONLY phone since aug this year and could not be happier.

Another way I look at it: Is worth $79 more per month to not have four or five dropped calls a month? My answer: I don't think so....

The data network is just as fast with sprint. PDAnet works great on sprint.... I don't use it that much though... I use it less than you, maybe one or two times per month over the last six months.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  10. BTT
    Will someone email me the sprint employee email address
    Quote Originally Posted by BTT View Post
    Will someone email me the sprint employee email address
    What I did was call a Sprint store and ask for the managers email address.. "because I know they are busy and I have some questions for them and I prefer to communicate via email"
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Or, Im in a hurrry right now and I have some questions for them and I can just email them to them...

etc etc
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Or, if you search Google for Sprint SERO, you find a discussion board with a thread for a generic email address that works. This way you don't have to use some guy's email address without his permission. The email address is: savings@sprintemi.com
    "Whenever I feel like exercise I lie down until the feeling passes."
    -Robert Maynard Hutchins

Palm Pilot 1000 -> Philips Nino -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Alltel Kyocera 7135 -> Cingular Treo 650 -> AT&T Blackjack II -> AT&T Treo 750 & Epix
  14.    #1074  
    I didn't realize how long this thread had become in the years since I started it.

Anyway, here's my question- I'm opening up a new line on my account. Can I order a cheapo phone with the line and then eBay them? Do I have to activate them first?

I have an old Treo 700p lying around that I'd like to use for the older phone, and I'd like to sell the new cheapo phone from the new line for a little profit.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    That would work fine. The new phone will be activated when you get it. Just make sure it works fine...so you can sell it with no headaches...and then go to a store and they can switch to the 700p. Or I hear you can switch phones online now, so do whichever is easiest for you.
    I would suggest a Katana DLX. Check out how much they sell for on ebay compared to what they cost after a 2 yr contract and rebates. You could make some cash there.
    You can also call the toll free number on this site. They answer really quick and open until 1:00 a.m. You will be switched in a few minutes.

http://www.buzzaboutwireless.com/cms...our-phone.html
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    I just used a common name, john.smith@sprint.com, one that I was sure would be in use. It got me in the door...

or

'Len.J.Lauer@mail.sprint.com' and/or 'Gary.D.Forsee@mail.sprint.com' they were the president and chairman of Sprint (in 2005 at least).
    Dead-thread Necromancer
    Walk into a store and grab a business card or two. Then use an email from a card.
    I'm thinking of switching from Family plan on VZW. I'm on a month to month with VZW, so I want to just leave. I figure I can go to SERO 500 minute plan with $5 Sprint to Home service (to help with calls to/from home now that wife n kid is still on VZW). After ordering phone online, can I do LNP for my present VZW number?
    Yes, you can port your Verizon number onto the SERO phone, either having it shipped with the number or switch it once you have it (best so you won't be without a phone for a few days). Just take it into a Sprint store to have it done. Don't cancel your Verizon phone. It will cancel automatically when it is ported. If you cancel first, you cannot port.