Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 414647484950515253545556 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1101
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    I can confirm the email address: savings@sprint.com does work when ordering through SERO.
    I ordered a Mogul today through SERO. Will try it out for the month, if I keep it, my Palm goes to a needy kid, and I'll pay the ETF on it.
    Does anyone know if this email still works. I'm ready to get my SERO plan today..sprint it kicking my **** with this regular plan I have!
    Can a sprint employee please PM their email addy

Thanks
    Read all the messages here (52 pages worth) ... a little unclear with something. I have a SERO plan ... got it when I bought my 700p last June.

Have a friend with a 650p. She's been a Sprint subscriber for maybe 3-4 years. She just got into a new contract about 2 months ago (she didn't know anything about SERO) Is it possible for her to call retentions .... maybe ask to upgrade to a 755 .. also get a SERO plan and keep her same phone number???????

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn View Post
    Read all the messages here (52 pages worth) ... a little unclear with something. I have a SERO plan ... got it when I bought my 700p last June.

Have a friend with a 650p. She's been a Sprint subscriber for maybe 3-4 years. She just got into a new contract about 2 months ago (she didn't know anything about SERO) Is it possible for her to call retentions .... maybe ask to upgrade to a 755 .. also get a SERO plan and keep her same phone number???????

Thanks!
    It is possible, but it may take some work as many reps won't do it or don't know how. She will have to find one of those reps who are willing to switch the account over.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    SERO Quest ....
    Hi All

Let me go back and start from the begining see when I was a little boy I hoped that one day I would own a little device that I could use to speak to and hear my friends over great distances and send them notes, (even translate extoic foreign languages) and listen to music and control my tv and lights and my moms voice lol all for free

hmmm.. may thats too far back.. lol

My first Palm device was the Kyocera 6035 then followed by the Samsung 300 which I've had for a few years well after enough catostrophic crashes I decided in Janurary to get a new phone but like many I was holding out for the iPhone after I learned it was closed and I wouldn't be able to add any of the types of apps I have become use to I decided on the 755p.

Well I had a month to month plan with sprint and have past-up many contract offers, I just love the since of being free

So I sign up for the Power Pack Family plan and purchased an additional line with a fusic phone.

anyway I was happy as can be with my new gadget until I started visiting the different Treo sites to see what's new.

And seems as every site has a long thread on the myterious deep discount SERO.... dunt duuunt donnnnnn ....

Since my new family plan was less than 30 days old, the dreaded and contagious cheap-phone-plan-envy begans to set-in, now I'm thrust into the SERO Quest. And not just any SERO I wanted the double-whammy-SERO, that is to convert my single family plan to two separate SERO plans.

First to start the quest one must gain the assistance of a lil helpful hobbit called Tristan. The next, hurtle is to wade through the maze that is the Sprint phone shuffle.

If your endurance is strong you may last until you actually are able to speak to someone, but you might want to have a translator to get past the evil gremlin called Language Barrier.

This gremlin LB is very powerful because just when I though I had acquired double-whammy-SERO the foul beast LB caused family to be split and one account single and another account family which was also scheduled to be closed at the end of 30 days which would have incurred at $200.00 death penalty.

Just when hope was begining to fad there appeared and english speaking southern accented angel named Janice..

After two days and nearly 10 hours of phone time Janice saves the day and the highly sought double-whammy-SERO is obtained. The SUN shines again

oh but wait clouds began to form as the cheap-phone-plan-envy has not been totally eradicated as unlimited SMS is not listed!!@@!!??... the horror....

So my new friends the SAGA continues......
    Quote Originally Posted by afahd View Post
    oh but wait clouds began to form as the cheap-phone-plan-envy has not been totally eradicated as unlimited SMS is not listed!!@@!!??... the horror....
    Don't worry about this, it doesn't show up in your plan details, as you can see if you read back through the maze that this thread has become. You will see it if you go to your calling details (usage). It will tell you how many texts you have and what plan you're on, and most likely it will say you are on the unlimited plan.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn View Post

Thanks!
    I'm curious about this too.

All my friends are getting SERO plans now, because of moi, and I'm feeling a wee bit envious even if I have a Nation Wide discount applied to my account...

So if anyone has some success stories, I'm willing to hear!

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Hi I just tried the Sprint SERO site, www.sprint.com/sero and typed in the email savings@sprint.com. I am directed to a page that says that this special has ended. Does that mean no more SERO?
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I'm curious about this too.

All my friends are getting SERO plans now, because of moi, and I'm feeling a wee bit envious even if I have a Nation Wide discount applied to my account...

So if anyone has some success stories, I'm willing to hear!
    This thread is pretty much your only hope, but a friend of mine had no luck doing this, I did.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144041
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    *looks at his SERO accounts*

It /is/ possible, I promise.

Theres also a list of email addresses one can use on another forum. I did a search and found the link up in this thread, I believe. I tried one from that list and it worked on the site just fine.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    This thread is pretty much your only hope, but a friend of mine had no luck doing this, I did.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=144041
    Pefect! Thanks for that link and thanks to gksmithlcw for giving hope!

Off to magical e-care land...

I'll post back if I have any success or, more likely, with humorous Sprint stories.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Sounds like sprint is going up on their txt msg to .20 per text in oct....

Thank *Sprint* for free txt msg and Sero...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Quote Originally Posted by twocrifasis View Post
    Hi I just tried the Sprint SERO site, www.sprint.com/sero and typed in the email savings@sprint.com. I am directed to a page that says that this special has ended. Does that mean no more SERO?
    All it means is you need to enter an actual person's email address. They opened SERO for a short time to anyone, and you could use the generic "savings" email address for it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

There is a Wiki on Sprint Sero. It is your friend. Just got my wife a 755p for $99 after mail-in rebate.
    As of 8/29/2007 savings@sprintemi.com still works
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Joe View Post
    There is a Wiki on Sprint Sero. It is your friend. Just got my wife a 755p for $99 after mail-in rebate.
    how did you do this?
    if I have an account that is out of contract but active, can I just call the main number and give them the email address "savings@sprintemi.com" to get a new SERO plan and phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by masonuc View Post
    if I have an account that is out of contract but active, can I just call the main number and give them the email address "savings@sprintemi.com" to get a new SERO plan and phone?
    The plan is for NEW accounts only. That's why it's suggested to go the route in my last post. You might get lucky, but most people don't. If you're willing to get a new phone number you can go to the website and order it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    The plan is for NEW accounts only. That's why it's suggested to go the route in my last post. You might get lucky, but most people don't. If you're willing to get a new phone number you can go to the website and order it.
    That isn't my understanding or what is said on the Sero wiki. Out of contract accounts are eligible. I am just not sure it is possible to do those online.
    Okay I have been cheating. A sprint employee told me to go to phonescoop.com. I note there several posts stating the sero train is ending, well not going away, but the great vision perks and other things leaving the plan. PLEASE TELL ME NOT SO! They say today last day to get the current plans. My contract ends tomorrow!!! If this is true, help me figure out way to get sero today please.

Thanks.