Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 404546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1101
    Global Posts
    710 Global Posts
    Ecowper,

How did you get the combo?

I have the 99 / mo plan + insurance. My company has a 20% discount. I have tried by calling CS and also emailing CC.

What did you do?

Thanks.
    I work from a University and am supposed to get 15% off. I spoke to retentions to get it applied, never saw it, then called back and they told me it was denied because you cant have a discount on top of the SERO prices. Any suggestions??
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    You can get the discount if you email the ecare...they can add the discount that way..

Keep me posted
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dim-Ize View Post
    Ecowper,

How did you get the combo?

I have the 99 / mo plan + insurance. My company has a 20% discount. I have tried by calling CS and also emailing CC.

What did you do?

Thanks.
    I just emailed Sprint and they applied it. I didn't do anything special at all.

Eric
    So I submitted the materials for the $75 sprint-kelloogs rebate offer which doesnt expire until Oct 2007 (according to the rebate form) and the letter was returned to me with a forwarding time expired sticker from the post office and a different address afixed- has anyone else seen this???
    Yeah i got it returned to me too....is there a new address???
    I can confirm the email address: savings@sprint.com does work when ordering through SERO.
    I ordered a Mogul today through SERO. Will try it out for the month, if I keep it, my Palm goes to a needy kid, and I'll pay the ETF on it.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Glasser and saucy according to this thread there is a new address and this is how to handle the situation: http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=526998

Scroll down to section 7- what rebates are available.

I sent my rebate in the middle of June. How long did it take for you to get it returned to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    I can confirm the email address: savings@sprint.com does work when ordering through SERO.
    I ordered a Mogul today through SERO. Will try it out for the month, if I keep it, my Palm goes to a needy kid, and I'll pay the ETF on it.

I like the way you think... please keep us informed on how you like it....
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    i just used that same email and got a 755 for $199 i had to open a new account i didnt even want to go thru the hastle of converting my current account , i want to see if i can still use my 23% corporate discount with this it would be nice if i could any idea what number to call to get this done.?
    Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    i just used that same email and got a 755 for $199 i had to open a new account i didnt even want to go thru the hastle of converting my current account , i want to see if i can still use my 23% corporate discount with this it would be nice if i could any idea what number to call to get this done.?
    I just went into a real Sprint store, and they applied it right there.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by rick2203 View Post
    Do it online. Go to contact us after you've logged in at sprint.com and then click on the email link. Another box will pop open and then say it's a billing question. They will most likely get you approved pretty quickly.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    thanks for the suggestions i wonder if emailing ecare will be easier since i already have my corporate discount on my account on my 1st line and the sero line is on the same account it probably wont be a problem i hope.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    what sort of deal did you get on the mogul.
    Quote Originally Posted by tivoboy View Post
    what sort of deal did you get on the mogul.
    $288, shipped. No activation. All the typical SERO perks.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Surprise! I'm on hold with Sprint telesales. I was given an "instant savings" on SERO of $261. for my Mogul. Just looked at my bill online and they only gave me the standard $150 for a new agreement.

SPRINT! YOUR BILLING & CUST SERVICE REALLY REALLY SUCKS!!!

Can you hear me now?

-Jack Handy, SNL-

44 minutes on hold, then got disconnected.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Silly me. should have followed my own advice, and NOT call telesales. I called back to retentions, and was credited $111. It took 4 minutes.

SPRINT STILL SUCKS!

But I love my SERO plan.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

I decided to switch to Sprint because of the great SERO plan. It has been nothing but a nightmare. They lost my first order, shipped me 4 phones, and overbilled me by $1500. When I activated my account it got switched to a Basic 200 minute plan. And I have been on the phone with them everyday trying to get my money they overcharged my card back. I thought I had finally got everything ironed out until this morning when I received the following email. This may just be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Thank you for contacting Sprint.

In reviewing your account, there are some details I must explain to you.

When you ordered your service with Sprint, you did so through the SERO program, which you are familiar with. This program requires that your account be built under a special type of account.

I see that you contacted us on 07/27/07, to get a corporate discount applied. Employee discounts also require a specific account type, and you are not able to get employee discounts on a SERO account.

To get the employee discount, your account type was changed to a corporate account, and the discount was applied. In eCare, we are able to make this change on request.

Now that your account is an corporate employee account, we are not able to make changes that are applicable to SERO customers. We are able to make this type of change only on accounts that are already of the SERO type. So your plan was changed to a comparable plan which is not a SERO plan. it is still $30.00 per month, has 500 flexible minutes, and it still includes free text messages, but it does not include 7:00PM nights or unlimited Power Vision.

The SERO account type is not something that we can change you to. These accounts are only established using the SERO web site. This restriction includes Customer Care, and our Account Services department. You may recall that the terms of service for the SERO program indicate that the plans may not be combined with any other offer or discount. This requirement is actually upheld by our systems, and not just our policies.

So at this point, you have a two choices. First, you can either keep your corporate discount and plan which closely mimics the SERO plan, but does not include 7:00PM nights or power vision. Alternatively, you can cancel your service, return your phone, and reorder through the SERO web site.

I realize this may be an awkward situation for you, but your request to have your corporate discount added to a service that is already discounted by over 50% is the reason for this situation.

Thank you for contacting us. Have a great day.
    Quote Originally Posted by kesomo View Post
    I decided to switch to Sprint because of the great SERO plan. It has been nothing but a nightmare. They lost my first order, shipped me 4 phones, and overbilled me by $1500. When I activated my account it got switched to a Basic 200 minute plan. And I have been on the phone with them everyday trying to get my money they overcharged my card back. I thought I had finally got everything ironed out until this morning when I received the following email. This may just be the straw that breaks the camels back.
    It all depends on who is making the changes for you. My corp discount got applied on a 2nd line I recently added, and I hadn't even asked for it (yet). Supposedly, there are no corp discounts when you are on SERO. Again, it depends on who does it for you, and what country they are in.

I will scream it until I am blue:
    Last edited by ScaryHumor; 07/28/2007 at 11:56 AM.

-Jack Handy, SNL-