Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 364142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
    Unlimited Text Messaging has been added to this plan for new accounts. Current SERO customers can call customer service and have it added for free.
    Last edited by TimElliott; 06/02/2007 at 09:43 AM.
    Well I just called up Sprint and got my Sero Plan.
    I now will cut my sprint bill to 1/3 my current cost and its an upgrade from current no msg/no data/ nights at 9 to unlimited msg/data and nights at 7.
    I must admit... ever since I started reading forums for electronics I've purchased I've saved myself a ton of money from things like my laptop to phone.

Looks like I'm celebrating tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by TimElliott View Post
    Unlimited Text Messaging has been added to this plan for new accounts. Current SERO customers can call customer service and have it added for free.
    When you call in, should I be talking to billing or someone special for SERO to get this benefit? I do see it on the web page, but wait times are 15 minutes on hold right now so I want to make sure i'm in the right department first

Thanks for passing this along!
    THAT was easy! I just called 866-881-9571, no hold time, asked for unlimited TXT for SERO and got it! Took all of 3 minutes!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwbyte View Post
    THAT was easy! I just called 866-881-9571, no hold time, asked for unlimited TXT for SERO and got it! Took all of 3 minutes!
    I called and had it added a few days ago, but it hasn't shown up in my "plan details" online. Did it show up for you?
    I didn't either, but when I go to current usage, it says I've used 5 of UNLIMITED text messages.

Interestinly, it still says that I don't have unlimited 'casual SMS messages' - what is that?
    Quote Originally Posted by iwbyte View Post
    I didn't either, but when I go to current usage, it says I've used 5 of UNLIMITED text messages.

Interestinly, it still says that I don't have unlimited 'casual SMS messages' - what is that?
    When I go to "Current Usage", it says:

"We're sorry, but because your plan recently changed, we are unable to display your usage until the start of your next billing period."
    Thanks for the info TimElliott. Like iwbyte said, I called that number and it took 2 minutes to add it on.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TerrapinStation View Post
    When I go to "Current Usage", it says:

"We're sorry, but because your plan recently changed, we are unable to display your usage until the start of your next billing period."
    Me too, makes me nervous. My new billing period isn't until the 24th. Anyone else completed the cycle yet care to comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by mtndew View Post
    Me too, makes me nervous. My new billing period isn't until the 24th. Anyone else completed the cycle yet care to comment?
    yea, don't worry about it... call the 800 number if you have any issues... sprint's support and billing departments sucks -- we all know this -- but if you call and complain, they will set you right.... Just relax and enjoy the deal....

Nothing is ever perfect... but it should be fairly easy to keep track of your minutes via the phone, if you need... complaining about the website won't make it start working again... lol....
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Just an FYI Sprint has removed the limit on the number of SERO referrals each employee is allowed. I don't know how long this is scheduled to last but I will post in this thread if/when it changes.

Since this board and it's members have helped me so much ( I probably owe my employment with Sprint,indirectly, to this baord since it was instrumental in my love of Treo's starting all the way back to my first Treo 300) this is my way of giving back. If anyone needs a referral E-mail for NEW LINES ONLY PM me and you may use my Email address.

Existing customers are certainly going to try and if you can get switched over more power to ya, but I want no part in that at this time as the program is supposed to be for new subscribers only

I will attempt to reply to PM's within 72 hours.. I would post my email here but don't want any trouble from my employer or Spam generated by creeps who comb forums looking for easy targets.

Thanks again to all those who have helped me in my almost 3 years as a member here and enjoy your SERO love from Sprint.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonman View Post
    Just an FYI Sprint has removed the limit on the number of SERO referrals each employee is allowed. I don't know how long this is scheduled to last but I will post in this thread if/when it changes.

Since this board and it's members have helped me so much ( I probably owe my employment with Sprint,indirectly, to this baord since it was instrumental in my love of Treo's starting all the way back to my first Treo 300) this is my way of giving back. If anyone needs a referral E-mail for NEW LINES ONLY PM me and you may use my Email address.

Existing customers are certainly going to try and if you can get switched over more power to ya, but I want no part in that at this time as the program is supposed to be for new subscribers only

I will attempt to reply to PM's within 72 hours.. I would post my email here but don't want any trouble from my employer or Spam generated by creeps who comb forums looking for easy targets.

Thanks again to all those who have helped me in my almost 3 years as a member here and enjoy your SERO love from Sprint.
    You better believe I'm enjoying SERO love.
    Free unlimited Power Vision.
    Free unlimited texts
    Free unlimited picture mail.
    Sprint TV.
    NFL Mobile and NFL Network.
    7 p.m. nights.
    All of that make my Treo 700p even better.
    I feel like I left the old USSR (VZW) for America (Sprint).
    No, thank you, sir.
    I just spent about 20 minutes on the phone with Sprint trying to sign up for SERO. The CSR was very friendly, but after they had run my credit and set up my account number, she told me that should couldn't set up the SERO account over the phone, and that I would have to go into a Sprint store with my referral email to sign up.

Christian
    I called the 888-882-4030 number this morning and spoke with a rep, gave Dragonman's email after I PM him. Took about 20 minutes, ordered two 755p with the Sero 500 minute plans, one for myself, one for my wife. No problems at all. Rep was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the sero plan. Highly recommended.
    Quote Originally Posted by cwarden View Post
    I just spent about 20 minutes on the phone with Sprint trying to sign up for SERO. The CSR was very friendly, but after they had run my credit and set up my account number, she told me that should couldn't set up the SERO account over the phone, and that I would have to go into a Sprint store with my referral email to sign up.
    I went into a Sprint store and they told me they weren't allowed to do SERO sign-ups anymore, so I called the 888 number again, and the CSR was able to finish setting up my account. She had no idea why there was a problem setting it up earlier. Nobody ever asked for a referral address.

Christian
    I just signed up for the sero plan. Here's my question. When i logg into the sprint site and browse the downloads, the banner on top of the screen says I don't have data plan. Do I? It also says free and flexiable plan, but it did only charge $36. I'm assuming the extra 6 is taxes or something. I can't look at my bill because it's temporaily unavailable and has been all night. Did I get signed up to the right plan? Also, when I check the status of my number being ported from Virgin it says the request hasn't been made.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Well I'm newly registered to this site (long time lurker) but the Sprint SERO plan will make me switch to them if it's available to me. I want, or rather NEED, to get a PDA phone and the Treo 755p looks like it will fit my needs better than the T-Mobile Wing that I was also considering. My issue was that I needed a phone that could possibly sync to both my Mac and my PC as I use both for different reasons (one is a business computer and one is for personal needs.) Sprint also makes sense since most of my family and friends from all over the place have it and I could call them free without worrying about costs. So is it relatively easy to set up the plan? Is it best to do it online or on the phone at the present time?
    I am new to the site, and also a new Sero plan user. I have the TREO 755P. The phone gets a few TV channels, but no CNN, Weather Channel or any of the others that would be in the basic power vision package.

Shouldn't these be included, and if so, does someone have a reliable number to call to get them activated. My requests to e-care so far have not been responded to.

thanks
    Several questions:

Can one switch to a SERO plan if you already have a family plan?

If it's possible, what is he best way to do it?

Is there a SERO "family plan" or do you have to have two separate plans?

TIA for any answers.

GeneL
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    So apparently this continues to be a hit or miss thing. I just ordered the SERO 1250 plan and a Treo 755p over the phone. No one ever asked for a email address or anything. The only problem that came up was during the credit check when the guy entered my birthday wrong. After that was cleared up I paid for my phone and am currently waiting as "patiently" as possible.