Page 45 of 56 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445464748495055 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxyanne10 View Post
    Thanks, boboso - it's good to know that it doesn't actually have to say SERO for me to have the plan.
    Here is what mine says:
    Plan Details
    Discover everything included in your current plan below, along with lots of great services that can be added to it. You can also view other available plans

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan

Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    $30 Minimum Monthly Charge
    AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    Unlimited Vision Access
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    Caller ID, Call Waiting
    Three-way Calling
    Voicemail

Unlimited Text is shown under usage...

As long as it is what they promised, and it costs $30 per month as agreed, they can say whatever they want.

PS - Unlimited Vision was confirmed with this statement from eCare (asked about Power Vision versus Vision and Unlimited Text):

"I have reviewed the account and noticed that Unlimited Text Messaging is added on the plan as of May 21, 2007.

Yes, the account has Unlimited Power Vision Data Access.

I understand that you have a Palm Treo 755p and I am sure you can enjoy as much as you can with the Unlimited Text Messaging and the Power Vision Data Access."
    Just wondering.. Is anyone having luck with either of the known sprint email addys when they call in to order?

I'm an old out-of-contract fair and flexible plan with Sprint and would love to get a Burgundy 755p and an PCMCIA data card under SERO.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBeagle View Post
    Just wondering.. Is anyone having luck with either of the known sprint email addys when they call in to order?

I'm an old out-of-contract fair and flexible plan with Sprint and would love to get a Burgundy 755p and an PCMCIA data card under SERO.
    My wife and I both signed up over the phone on Monday with savings@sprint.com for the 500 minute SERO plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    My wife and I both signed up over the phone on Monday with savings@sprint.com for the 500 minute SERO plan.
    Awesome..

I'm going to try this afternoon and will report back!
    Success!!

Just got Treo 755p on SERO 500.
    And unlimited data card for my laptop.
    WOOT!

Rep didn't even ask me for an referral address or name.
    You guys are the best.. Thanks for posting and encouraging us to call back even though we’ve been turned down. I called retentions the first time and she said she never heard of the SERO plan. I told her to check her system, and then she said she now remembers what the plan is about and it can only be done online or in a store. I told her it could be done over the phone. She said it could not.

I then called back on another day for a 2nd time. This rep then told me I needed a sprint employee’s logon id, name, email, and managers name, and I needed that employee to notate my account. I went to the sprint store got a employees card and called again

I then called a third time around 11:45pm, and the call was routed to a girl that had an accent. I told her about the sero plan and this time I had a card from the employee, she said great. She asked me what plan I wanted, and didn’t ask me for any of the employee info. She got me signed up right away, and I was able to see it online in minutes on my account. So I was able to get the 1250plan, unlim data and txt, with nights and weekends starting at 7pm.

On the first call the retention girl said she made notes on my account and I thought for sure I wouldn’t be able to sign up for SERO. But I read this whole thread, and people were saying to call back anyway. Heres proof that calling back even after a few attempts and reps notating your account that getting SERO as a CURRENT customer can work.

Thanks!
    Last edited by nuprotocol; 05/25/2007 at 03:15 PM.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    How much is sero for the laptop.
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsu408408 View Post
    How much is sero for the laptop.
    Normally $49.99 for unlimited EVDO. Sign up by 6/30 and it's $29.99.
    I just signed for the $50 unlimited..
    but unlimited is available for $30??

Sure that is not the 40mb plan?

I would love to have unlimited for $30.. but I don't want to **** sprint off and ruin a good thing.

And while I'm on the topic..

I can't believe they even offer a plan with an 40mb transfer limit... Between spam, sites with flash/javascript animation, windows' clippy going for autoupdates, etc.,.. I don't see how anyone could make do with 40mb.. and Heaven help them if they get infected and their laptop starts to spew and they don't notice.

But I'm a Happy Beagle.. I got SERO.. Woot
    Many thanks to letsgoflyers and others that made this thread happen!
    the $29.99 unlimited data plan is dead
    it was a glitch on Sprints part and only a few people were able to get in on the deal
    My cousin just sent me the details of the SERO program and he recommended the M500 phone. I went to the Sprint store to check it out and its nicer than the Motorola Razor and cheap. Sero rocks!!.

My cousins email is alex.x.gil@sprint.com he works in NY.
    Quote Originally Posted by thresholder View Post
    My cousin just sent me the details of the SERO program and he recommended the M500 phone. I went to the Sprint store to check it out and its nicer than the Motorola Razor and cheap. Sero rocks!!.

My cousins email is xxx@sprint.com he works in NY.
    sure he will appreciate that!
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    try dave.mellin@sprint.com
    remember this deal will expire in a few weeks
    Quote Originally Posted by psixichka View Post
    the $29.99 unlimited data plan is dead
    it was a glitch on Sprints part and only a few people were able to get in on the deal
    I'm not so sure about that, it may be gone now but I don't think it was a glitch. There's a PDF hidden on the SERO page with details about the plans. As of last week it specifically mentioned the $30 data plan. The document is still there, but it's back to $50. I think it was a limited time special, but not necessarily a glitch.
    I noticed that it says that the free text messaging promotion end July 30, 2007.

Does this mean that if you sign up for a SERO plan before then that your free text messaging will end on that date?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Bob View Post
    I noticed that it says that the free text messaging promotion end July 30, 2007.

Does this mean that if you sign up for a SERO plan before then that your free text messaging will end on that date?

You'll have unlimited text for as long as you have the plan.
    ok..i currently have an account with Sprint.. I really don't want to change my number, so can i just change my plan to the Sero Plan??? Please help.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    I'm not so sure about that, it may be gone now but I don't think it was a glitch. There's a PDF hidden on the SERO page with details about the plans. As of last week it specifically mentioned the $30 data plan. The document is still there, but it's back to $50. I think it was a limited time special, but not necessarily a glitch.
    It was indeed a glitch meaning they had spoken about it but never actually released it but didn't change back the pdf in time ( it's now gone).
    I spent about an hr or two on the phone when the pdf was still on the sero site with the never released 29.99 price and opened up a new data line my 4th sero line. They were forced to honor this deal since I directed the rep to the PDF. I don't believe many were able to get it honored before it was removed.
    I was going to switch to Sprint today. I walked in the store and heard how the Sprint reps talk/treat customers. NO THANKS. i'll keep EDGE for now
    Why would you judge an entire company on one store? Every carrier has some employees who are great and some that are horrible. I was with Cingular for about 10 years before moving over to Sprint and experienced employees on both ends of that spectrum.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer