Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344454647484954 ... LastLast
    they are going to ask you for a sprint employees email addy
    I'm a Pre gal now
    Can someone PM me a sprint email address. Seems like Savings@sprint.com might be a pain to use ordering over the phone. Much appreciated.
    I would love one pm'd to me too. I will order as soon as I have one and post how it went
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    Posted this at Slick Deals too... Many thanks to all!

Well an update with some good news and some general notes:

I was upgrade to SERO and was able to keep my Treo 755p! My SERO activation and new phone number was provided to me today. I called Sprint and after 30 minutes on hold, got a very cool CSR who told me my Treo was reported as STOLEN! I explained the situation and that I had confirmed that the CRS this weekend who cancelled my account stated "not tied to the account, you can keep the phone" and I asked three times (which I think the CSR I was asking got tired of explaining). He stated "yes I see that in the notes on your account" and "he would take care of it". On hold for two minutes, back and he started activation process. I asked why was it reported stolen and he replied that sometimes cancelations does not have a code to place in the account so they report canceled account phones as stolen (as they are sent back for refurbed?). Anyways he activates my Treo, confirms my SERO services (he had to add the Unlimited Texting as HE said it should be in there) and answers my other three questions I had. Great REP!

Went into my account on-line and everything, including the phone, was updated!

Yeah Baby!

To those on this forum that helped out mucho props!
    would someone PM me a sprint email address? I'm nervous about using openaccess10@sprint.com or savings@... or the others previously listed.
    I used savings@sprint.com yesterday, worked without a problem. There was a brief period after the SERO page changed that no addresses were working, not even legitimate employee addresses. But all the old ones are working again, so that shouldn't be a problem to use now. You just enter it on the page, it gives you a phone number to call, and they'll ask for the address again. I just said, "I was given savings@sprint.com, the rep I talked to said to use that." There was no hassle about the address, he took it without asking any questions.
    Well good news! I received my 755p in less then 24 hours. It arrived early this morning.

I did notice on my account that they didnt add the unlimited texting so I simply called customer care (I did wait about 15 min) but the woman I spoke to was GREAT!! So helpful. She added the texting and when I told her about all my troubles from yesterday she gave me a $50 account credit.

Finally it appears that Sprint is redeeming themselves in my book. I guess people are right that once you get the plan activated it appears to be smooth sailing from then on.

Good luck to everyone else!
    I plan on signing my wife up as I am already on SERO. However, the old email address I used before as well as openaccess@sprint.com does not work today. Is there a problem with the website or do I need a new email address to use?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    I plan on signing my wife up as I am already on SERO. However, the old email address I used before as well as openaccess@sprint.com does not work today. Is there a problem with the website or do I need a new email address to use?
    Uh oh. I just checked savings@sprint.com and that's not working either. They stopped working for a while yesterday too, but then they were fine again. I'd wait for a bit and try again. You might want to jump on it when you see that the addresses are working again.
    Update: If you just want to see the phones available, check out this link:

Phone List Link
    I got my phone today also, after ordering it yesterday...so far so good...the data speed compared to my 650 is unbelieveable...so much faster...I hope to have more time tomorrow to compare and play around with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by boboso View Post
    Went into my account on-line and everything, including the phone, was updated!
    Boboso - when you went into your account on-line, does it say SERO? Is there a line that shows up that says unlimited texting? When I look at mine, here's what it says:

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan

* Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    * $49.99 Minimum Monthly Charge
    * AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    * Nationwide Long Distance Included
    * Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    * Nights: M-Th 7PM-7AM Wknd: F 7PM-M 7AM
    * Unlimited Vision Access
    * Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    * Caller ID, Call Waiting
    * Three-way Calling
    * Voicemail

It doesn't say how many minutes I have for the $49.99, and there's nothing about texting at all! I called CS today, and the woman said, Yep, you have unlimited texting, I can see it right here? And when I said I couldn't, she offered to take it off and put it back on. I thought I'd check in with you guys to see if you have any thoughts.

Thanks guys,
    Roxy

Edit - should I also worry that it says Unlimited Vision Access with no reference to PowerVision?
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxyanne10 View Post
    Boboso - when you went into your account on-line, does it say SERO? Is there a line that shows up that says unlimited texting? When I look at mine, here's what it says:

* Three-way Calling
    * Voicemail

It doesn't say how many minutes I have for the $49.99, and there's nothing about texting at all! I called CS today, and the woman said, Yep, you have unlimited texting, I can see it right here? And when I said I couldn't, she offered to take it off and put it back on. I thought I'd check in with you guys to see if you have any thoughts.

Thanks guys,
    Roxy

Edit - should I also worry that it says Unlimited Vision Access with no reference to PowerVision?

You need to check under your current use section. It will tell you how many texts messages you used and that you have unlimited TEXT MESSAGES in your plan.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB
    So I just checked my plan details online and it lists the monthly cost as $30.

Under text messaging it said included 0, even though I have called twice to have it changed to unlimited. As well the woman I spoke to yesterday was going to give me a $50 account credit which was NEVER applied. I cant believe how this company operates and gets away with this. How can a company function like this? As well, my address was supposed to be updated but never was. Funny things is the woman who helped me yesterday was so kind and nice that I even complemented her to her supervisor- clearly that was not deserved.

So I called again this morning. The woman assured me that the unlimited texting was being added as of today and I was getting the $50 credit and my address would be updated.

I am at a loss here. If I check tomorrow and this still has yet to take place does anyone have any suggestions of who I should contact in the Sprint system since contacting customer service really isnt doing much and I really dont know who else to contact. I guess I could go into a store and start yelling??
    Going to a sprint store is usually a waste of gas.
    Got the unlimited text added on the 19th and my billing period ends on the 20th anyways. I checked my bill online and it shows "Unlimited Text" for $0 on my new bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxyanne10 View Post

* Three-way Calling
    * Voicemail

Thanks guys,
    Roxy

Contacted eCare on the Vision versus Power Vision and the Unlimited Text. They confirmed I have Power Vision and Unlimited Text, I did find Unlimited Text under another link on My Sprint account. All seems good. No mention of SERO, same as yours, Fair and Flexible etc.
    So my problems continue! The ***** CS rep today added the unlimited texting for a fee of $15/mon. UGHH!! When I saw this I immediately called again and it is IMPERATIVE that if you call CS you ask for the business department as they are the only ones who can deal with SERO accounts. I spoke to a Sarah there who helped me and alleviated the situation.

I then asked her for the corporate office number to file a formal complaint. There I spoke to Greg. I told him the entire story starting from Day 1 and all the problems and all the morons I have spoken to along the way. He was very sorry and he gave me another $50 credit and an additional 100 anytime minutes per month for the life of my plan.

So it seems if you want to get anywhere you either need to talk to the Business Department or even better ask for Retentions (Greg told me they have access to everything and have the most authority to make account changes).
    Glasser DMV

Sometimes $50 service credit doesn't show up on your account untill the next bill generates

also some features are added with an offset charge to make them $0

like you probably had unlimited texts for $15 and a credit for $15 to make it free
    again you would only be able to see that once a bill generates.

At least this is what happened to me as well as other sprint users
    Quote Originally Posted by boboso View Post
    Contacted eCare on the Vision versus Power Vision and the Unlimited Text. They confirmed I have Power Vision and Unlimited Text, I did find Unlimited Text under another link on My Sprint account. All seems good. No mention of SERO, same as yours, Fair and Flexible etc.
    Thanks, boboso - it's good to know that it doesn't actually have to say SERO for me to have the plan. I'd feel better if it said how many minutes I had for the price, just for transparency. I've been told that everything should show up properly on the next billing cycle.

I spent about one hour with them today. I found out that when they changed me over to SERO, they were going to charge me $35 for the messaging and powervision that I had on my plan, even though I had only used it for 3 days before the switch over. It took three reps before I got a promise that I would not be charged for this. I was quite annoyed that I wasn't told they would do this when we switched me over before the billing cycle ended. The first rep basically said if I had read the agreements, I would have known, so too bad!

Sigh - I hope that it's smooth sailing after everything is set up.