Page 43 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33383940414243444546474853 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMG View Post
    I know she would've logged this conversation so I doubt it would be worth calling back.
    Rick,

From what I've heard, a lot of folks have had a luck calling back and getting a different person, even sometimes just asking for a different rep on the same call. I think, from what I hear of Sprint CS, it's totally worth calling back.

Roxy
    I tried the SERO site but after getting no help from Inphonics CS, I said, what the heck, let's try Sprint directly."
    The first rep I got on the phone said I could get SERO but I would have to switch after I got my 700p.
    So last Tuesday, I got my 700p, called to get it activated and the rep there switched me to SERO except my nights started at 9.
    I called CS a few days later and got that switched to 7. So now I have the exact SERO 500 plan that is on the SERO site.
    Plus if I have any issues with my 700p (knock on wood) in the first 30 days I can return it to Sprint with no issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxyanne10 View Post
    I love you guys!! I just moved from Verizon to Sprint b/c my 650 broke and the Sero sounded awesome. I didn't want to wait for a phone to arrive since I had no phone. So, I went to the store Fri, signed up for a casual rate plan and got my 755p.

Then, today I called 866-250-2221 and told them since I just signed up Fri, and learned about SERO, I wanted to switch to it. The first guy checked, then said no, can't do. I asked to be transfered to Retentions. The first person I spoke to there, I said, "I just signed up for Sprint from Verizon on Fri., want to get SERO, don't want to have to cancel my account to sign up online." She said, ok. And TA-DA!!! got it, included unlimited text mesaging. However, she said it would start June 19th, on next billing cycle. I said, how would I know it really got activated - is there some way I can tell before that billing cycle since it would be outside my cancellation period. She said yes, not sure. I said, well, can we cancel the phone number and get a new number so it's a new activation and I don't have to worry? She said, well, we can pro-rate this billing cycle and activate it now. And TA-DA!! All done. Entire time on phone, including first rep - 31 minutes. I'll check in a couple of hours to make sure the change really shows up, but I'm feeling happy!

My one question - she said that the Power TV is not included in my plan - no free channels? Does anyone know aobut this? What's the best deal you got on including the TV channes? Slingshot seems like it would be a worthwhile option if I truly have to pay an additional monthly charge for TV.

Thanks guys!

Being new to Sprint I wondered too.
    Basically as a SERO sub, you get NFL Network live, then about 10 music channels, and various clips, such as weather, sports, entertainment news, movie trailers and TV highlights.
    I wished it included live CNN, MSNBC or ABC News Now but for free, I'm not complaining.
    Now, since my area just got EVDO, I am considering a Slingbox.
    BTW, the 755p is available on the SERO site. It's $279.99.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    BTW, the 755p is available on the SERO site. It's $279.99.
    I'm trying to get this now. It looks like they're redone the SERO sign up process so it's taking forever. Ugh...
    Yes, I just ordered the 755 this morning...you can't do it online anymore. At first the guy gave me a hard time using Savings@Sprint.com, but he backed off when I said I was going to switch from Verizon, ONLY if I got the SERO plan.

Can't wait to try out this new phone.
    What phone number did you call where you actually reached someone who had heard of the SERO plan??

I have been on the phone for close to 2 hrs yelling and screaming, being transferred, talking to supervisor and no one knows a thing!!!

The 888 number listed on the SERO site calls Enterprise Telesales and all they sell are phones and no plans!! So who do you call to get a plan?

This is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with and if the offer werent so great I would have hung up and stopped a long time ago.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    I have a funny feeling that they are finally 'locking down' the SERO offer to those who have 'real' Sprint employee referrals. Yikes!
    T R E O s t i l l R O C K S - to a certain extent
    Current: AT&T Tilt/HTC 8925/Kaiser
    Retired: AT&T Treo 750, VZW Treo 650, 700p, *700w, *700wx (* = loaner phone from Palm)
    Tried: AT&T Samsung Blackjack i607
    Quote Originally Posted by GlasserDVM View Post
    What phone number did you call where you actually reached someone who had heard of the SERO plan??

I have been on the phone for close to 2 hrs yelling and screaming, being transferred, talking to supervisor and no one knows a thing!!!

The 888 number listed on the SERO site calls Enterprise Telesales and all they sell are phones and no plans!! So who do you call to get a plan?

This is by far the worst company I have ever had to deal with and if the offer werent so great I would have hung up and stopped a long time ago.
    This is the same problem I'm having. One person gave me the number to Employee Accounts, but they said they couldn't do it, only the 888 number that's now listed on the SERO site. This sucks.
  10. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I have just checked the SERO website & it has 2 asterisks beside the offer. If you read further it states ( **Service Offers: Unlimited text messaging promotion expires 6/30/07. ) There are 2 ways to interpret that. 1.That the offer will be offered until that time & 2.The offer they provide us will expire on 6/30/07 & we will pay per txt. Has anyone received clarification on this as yet?
    OK-

So I just got done spending a little less then 3 hours on the phone with Sprint. In the end I got the SERO plan and the 755p.

I spoke with a woman named Bridget who was working on the telefloor in Canada. According to her the reason no one knows about SERO is because it was always online previously and she just received her training in it approximately an hour before I spoke to her. I think over the next few days more and more representatives will start knowing about it...maybe.

I got an order number, a new cell number and an account number so if anything goes wrong I can start fighting. I wont believe the deal until I see my first bill and receive the phone. It only took about 3 hours to make any progress with them. I was considering calling my local news station and the Better Business Bureau!!! I guess we will see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    I have just checked the SERO website & it has 2 asterisks beside the offer. If you read further it states ( **Service Offers: Unlimited text messaging promotion expires 6/30/07. ) There are 2 ways to interpret that. 1.That the offer will be offered until that time & 2.The offer they provide us will expire on 6/30/07 & we will pay per txt. Has anyone received clarification on this as yet?
    A rep told me that the offer is valid until 6/30, meaning you have to sign up by then. But once you get it, you have unlimited free SMS for the life of your plan. I made sure to get clarification that.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Hi,
    is this an unlimted plan, but for $15 a month

Is there a way to get SOME texts, for 0$ a month, I keep getting a no here.
    Hi, I have 2 lines on my acct, a treo 650 for me with an old plan I want to keep ($30/month + $10 unlimited data and sms)

and a line for my sister, who uses about 450 mins, 1000 sms, data, at $55 or so
    her sanyo broke today, apparently, assuming it wasn't a botched software upgrade that can be reversed, I'll been browsing Sprint websites looking for options

has anyone had any success getting a SERO deal with an existing phone #?

These prices are excellent, beats retail - $150 credit for a new 2-yr agreement
    Looks like none of the old email addy's work on the site. I took advantage of the unlimited text before this change. Is this the end of a good thing?
    I FINALLY got signed up for SERO with the Treo 755p. It took hours to find someone who could do it, but I'm finally set. I should have my new Treo on Wednesday.
    I should be getting my phone in a few days...I'm hoping that everything is the way it should...the rep made me nervouse because I gave him the "savings@sprint.com" address and he asked me for a person's address. I told him that my "contact" at sprint told me to use that.

Now, Sprint TV is $15 month more....don't know if it's worth it...does anyone have it? He told me I could always add it down the road.
    SPRINT SERO rocks. At $30 you now get unlimited data and text messaging, 500 minutes, free nights and weekends, long distance, mobile to mobile. How are you gonna beat that. Throw in a 27% company dicscount, $7/month insurance and I got a $29.68 monthly bill tax included.

Use PdaNet, SlingBox, Kinoma, P-Tunes and other things. I wouldn't trade my seat for 5 iphones.
  19. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Well I just called the 866# & was able to change my txting plan from $3 unlimited sms - $0 unlimited sms. I'm very pleased. However, when I had asked if my corporate discount was in effect, the rep stated that there is NO additional discount that can be added to the SERO plan & if it has been, they have put in place a system recently that is sweeping through SERO accounts & will be automatically removing it. Still a VERY good deal though.
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    sprint changed the sero site just today and you have to call to order?
    is this right?

what questions do they ask
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit