Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32373839404142434445464752 ... LastLast
    I'm so annoyed! I was debating for days about getting it and I finally went to do it and it was gone!
    I would guess its gone for good, as they mentioned the 700p would EOL and the 755p would be its successor. The want all models to share form factor.
    I have the755p now and have to cancel my new account (still in grace period) turn it in, and hope they put the 755p on the SERO site.
    Yeah, the 700p and 700wx were both up, but are now gone. Hopefully the 755p will be up soon.

The good news is that if you sign up for SERO between 5/21 and 6/30, you get unlimited SMS as well. That's pretty damn awesome, I just hope the 755p is available within that window.
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
    Yeah, the 700p and 700wx were both up, but are now gone. Hopefully the 755p will be up soon.

The good news is that if you sign up for SERO between 5/21 and 6/30, you get unlimited SMS as well. That's pretty damn awesome, I just hope the 755p is available within that window.
    how do you know about the free text messages during that time?
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    How do you know that about the free SMS?

Thanks for the tip.
    Here's info about the free SMS

http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=132939

I've seen it mentioned on a few other forums by people respected for having accurate info.
    yup, it's accurate

starting Monday ALL SERO plans are eligible for unlimited text for the duration of the contract.

If you go to the SERO site, its stated right on the website.

If you already have SERO you can call CS and have it added

Im in love with SERO!!
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I have been a SERO customer for a couple of months. I called this number, 866-881-9571 (found on Slickdeals), for the unlimited text messages. There was very little wait, the CR knew what the SERO plan was, knew that the unlimited text messaging had just recently been added, and took care of it right away for both my lines.
    Not sure if this was because the number I called has better support or I got a good CR, but it was a good experience, thought I'd share.
    By the way I called 877-812-1223 first. I waited 15 minutes, got a CR who didn't know what a SERO plan was, transferred me, then I got hung up on. Won't be calling that number any more.
    Called CS today, got the 7 p.m. nights so my plan is set.
    Then Sprint turned on EVDO in my area on Wed.
    Life is very good with the 700p.
    This was my final call today... I have tried Retentions, Customer Service, and the general numbers as well as eCare with no luck at all. Cust Serv reps from not knowing about the plan, to others stating that I need to turn in my 755p and cancel my plan (I am still in the grace/trail period) to today where the CSR was very helpful and nice but would not let me get the SERO plan with my current phone. She stated that the 755p would be coming to SERO but she did not know when and if I wanted that phone with SERO would have to wait. She also told me I would have to get a new number along with the new phone (if it ever becomes available).

My service started on Monday, I was referred to SERO on Tuesday so I have a couple of weeks to use my existing plan and phone. If the 755p does not show up, I will cancel my service, turn in the phone and wait until it does.

Unless someone has some magic here, I have tried everything over the past week.

Tues - Called CSR - 2 hours no go
    Weds - Sprint rep at work called - no go, I called 1 hour no go (Retentions)
    Thurs - Sprint "special numbers" red phone or whatever - told to cancel and then get SERO - no go
    Friday - ECare returns two emails to tell me about SERO but nothing in emails regarding getting the plan.
    Today - No go.
    Quote Originally Posted by cathartic8881 View Post
    yup, it's accurate

starting Monday ALL SERO plans are eligible for unlimited text for the duration of the contract.

If you go to the SERO site, its stated right on the website.

If you already have SERO you can call CS and have it added

Im in love with SERO!!
    Just for the duration of the contract? So if I sign up with a two year contract, when the two years is up and I'm out of contract, I lose unlimited SMS? I've never heard of a contract long add-on before. Usually it's for the life of the plan, or for a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by boboso View Post
    This was my final call today...
    Update... I called one last time. The rep was able to tell me I can cancel my account and since the phone was not tied to the contract (not sure how that happened) I could keep the phone without penalty. I did lose my number but now I can get the SERO plan!

However I seem not to be able to order the plan only...? I need to order a phone as well? How do I do this (order free phone, port over number etc).

I have the 755p now, if I order a free phone will I be able to transfer over to it?
    I've been on SERO for about a year and just got the unlimited text added to my existing SERO account without any other changes being made. I called retentions at 866-881-9571 and the rep was very polite and found the code after about 5 minutes to get it added effective today. I read another number others have successfully added this is employee accounts at 866-250-2221.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    at least someone respects me

lolol
    For the record:

http://www.tps-reports.com/serosms.jpg

This plan is now perfect for me. All I need is for the Treo 755p to be on the SERO site.
    Yup 755p and sero is the best. Great plan and stable phone. Now all i have to wait for is a ringtone program that works 100%.
    Any idea when the 755 will make it's way to SERO?
    I love you guys!! I just moved from Verizon to Sprint b/c my 650 broke and the Sero sounded awesome. I didn't want to wait for a phone to arrive since I had no phone. So, I went to the store Fri, signed up for a casual rate plan and got my 755p.

Then, today I called 866-250-2221 and told them since I just signed up Fri, and learned about SERO, I wanted to switch to it. The first guy checked, then said no, can't do. I asked to be transfered to Retentions. The first person I spoke to there, I said, "I just signed up for Sprint from Verizon on Fri., want to get SERO, don't want to have to cancel my account to sign up online." She said, ok. And TA-DA!!! got it, included unlimited text mesaging. However, she said it would start June 19th, on next billing cycle. I said, how would I know it really got activated - is there some way I can tell before that billing cycle since it would be outside my cancellation period. She said yes, not sure. I said, well, can we cancel the phone number and get a new number so it's a new activation and I don't have to worry? She said, well, we can pro-rate this billing cycle and activate it now. And TA-DA!! All done. Entire time on phone, including first rep - 31 minutes. I'll check in a couple of hours to make sure the change really shows up, but I'm feeling happy!

My one question - she said that the Power TV is not included in my plan - no free channels? Does anyone know aobut this? What's the best deal you got on including the TV channes? Slingshot seems like it would be a worthwhile option if I truly have to pay an additional monthly charge for TV.

Thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxyanne10 View Post
    The first guy checked, then said no, can't do. I asked to be transfered to Retentions. The first person I spoke to there, I said, "I just signed up for Sprint from Verizon on Fri., want to get SERO, don't want to have to cancel my account to sign up online." She said, ok. And TA-DA!!! got it

I just had the oposite happen to me with retentions. Just like the other Sprint people I've talked to on other things, the standard answer is always applied. "I understand your situation, but there is nothing I can do about it". In otherwords, see ya, go back to Verizon. By the way, I also told her that my two daughters were still on the Verizon family plan so it would only cost me $9.99 a month plus internet to go back and that would still save me money. She kept saying SERO was an online only sign up. I had her check with the supervisor who said the same thing. I know she would've logged this conversation so I doubt it would be worth calling back.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas