Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    No I have the $30 SERO plan which they said was 60% off the regular price...if I was not on a SERO plan...they also said becuase it was an employee referal offer plan that I couldent apply my Employers discount to it already...but Im confused..

B
    Read back a little bit on this thread about emailing customer care to add the employee discount. That's how I did it and others did as well.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I don't know if this is a sero topic, but it has to do with plans. Haven't dealt with personal plans for a while, so I'm curious what's out there for Sprint if you haggle the right deal.

Does anyone have 3 treos (700p or 700wx; evdo versions) on one account? What is your plan cost for this config (or similar):

- at least 800 minutes (anywhere/anytime) shared across 3 lines
    - 7pm nights and weekends unlimited
    - unlimited mobile to mobile
    - unlimited power vision on each line (data only, no picture mail crap, etc)
    - free text messaging (at least 500 a month each line)

I'm looking for total montly cost, before taxes.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsu408408 View Post
    Ok so today I went to a sprint store and they said that I can't get my employers 15% discount because I already have a 60% discount on my bill...I am on the $30Mo Sero Plan...I told the rep I thought it can be done and he said you can't have multiple discounts that you can only have one on your plan..Is this wrong or correct....im Confused
    Sprint's system allows multiple discounts to be stacked, but it is Sprint's policy for a customer to have only one discount on the plan. Sorry man.
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Well the operator on the phone was like well sir with the SERO plan your already saving almost 60% off your bill with the SERO plan and we are unable to add a discount on...was he telling me wrong?
    I have SERO and 25% off of that for my fiance's corporate discount.

BOTH.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Did you start with Sprint and now youre switching to SERO? (say longer than a year ago etc)

If so they may be saying that they discounted your old plan to get to SERO so thats your one discount.

Dunno just an idea.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    ^ They guy at the store told me that too but he said "well, let's try this anyway." basically he sends a request to an automated system. the automated system DID approve me. he needs to try it like mine did. if things get tough with him then i would ask him to show you were it is in the contract that says it is not possible, and if he cant do that then ask him to try it. beyond that i cant say much. this rep tried it for me because i work for apple and he loves macs (: so im now on the twenty-something plan
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsu408408 View Post
    Well the operator on the phone was like well sir with the SERO plan your already saving almost 60% off your bill with the SERO plan and we are unable to add a discount on...was he telling me wrong?
    Well, in that case yes. The 60% schpeel was a bunch of BS. The SERO plan in itself is not considered a discount. Are you sure you hadn't previously applied any other discounts to your plan prior to being on a SERO plan?
    I signed up with a SERO plan over the phone, then added 10% loyalty discount later by phone and finally a meager 11% corp discount by email. It can be done, but might require multiple calls or emails. I was shot down on the corp discount multiple times by phone and was told it couldn't be done with SERO. Got it done on my first email to customer care without any issues.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Yup It can be done but ive heard its harder now but i can also attest to the $30 sero plan along with a %25 sears discount all legit too.
    Hey guys, I thought I'd take a moment and let you all know that the 700wx is back on the SERO website!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...00wxIsBack.jpg
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    So So finally I spoke to someone in India...guess thats who I call at 11pm at night when I call Sprint...They said it would take up to 3 billing Cycles to get my 15% discount...I may as well especially when I use my phone for work and stuff...etc
    Just wanted to add my story-

My contract with Cingular went month-to-month on the 9th, and I took the opportunity to see what was on offer by the competition. Came across this thread and my eyes bugged out my head at the deals people were pulling down through SERO. I went to the website and eagerly plugged in "savings@sprintemi.com" and my zip, and was shown the selection of phones available in conjuction with the SERO plans. Unfortunately the Treo 700p was not listed, which was the version I wanted. I decided to go to a brick and mortar retail location, purchase two phones on the spot [my Treo and a Razr for my wife], then call up/ email customer care during the two week buyer's remorse period and attempt to get switched over, by threatening to cancel my fledgling contract [which I would have gone through with, as the normal deals aren't juicy enough to merit switching carriers and abandoning the GSM arena]. I was met with tremendous resistance the entire way: when I was in the retail store buying the phones I tried to get them to upgrade my plan on the spot; the dealer who I bought the phone from was down for the cause and got me on the line with customer care, but the rep I got unfortunately didn't really know anything about the SERO plan, and my lunchbreak time was limited, so I just left with the phones and a normal plan. The next day I started my campaign to get switched over. A lot of it is using ANY leverage you have. In my case, I was within the window period where I could cancel at no penalty. I explained that while I understand that the normal process would be to return the phones, then order service through the website, that I really didn't want to do that-- I run a business and couldn't afford to be without service for the length of time it would take for Inphonics to ship my units. Also, the model I was interested in, the 700p was not in stock on the website. There were NUMEROUS emails back and forth with customer care and eventually that escalated to talking with a manager, who went from telling me that they simply COULD NOT manually change plans in the system in the manner I was requesting, to asking me to further explain why I needed/ wanted the SERO plan so urgently, to eventually putting through the changes herself on my account [both phones were switched to the SERO 500 plan]. For anyone else who is contract free [or in month to month], you are really in an ideal position to play carriers against eachother. While I didn't go crazy and ask for any special perks [nights & weekends at 6, free text, blah blah blah] I imagine I could have. But the incredible savings I'm getting through the SERO plan are quite enough for me. Finally, I don't believe Sprint is being taken advantage of whatsoever, in that they wouldn't have released the "savings@sprintemi.com" address if the general public were not intended as target consumers. I am a happy man.

-EWT
    I signed up for SERO through the website back when the 700p was listed this past fall.

For kicks, I filled out the corporate liable rebate form (google for it) for a $100 rebate.

To my surprise, not only did I get an email a month later that my rebate was approved, but that it was approved for $250!!

A few weeks later a $250 check arrived, cashed with no problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralZod View Post
    I signed up for SERO through the website back when the 700p was listed this past fall.

For kicks, I filled out the corporate liable rebate form (google for it) for a $100 rebate.

To my surprise, not only did I get an email a month later that my rebate was approved, but that it was approved for $250!!

A few weeks later a $250 check arrived, cashed with no problems.
    I'm going to try that. I have a 700wx coming on a SERO plan.
  17. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I just added my 10% discount I received through my employer in addition to the SERO 500 plan!! I can't believe i didn't switch from VZW before. I have a better signal in my house & when I don't have a strong signal in my office,I just switch over to VZW's network that their customers are paying an arm & a leg for with the roaming capability!!!!
    Limited Time! Sprint Offering Valentine's Day Employee Referral Pricing to the Public - starts Jan 30

Sprint is sharing the love this Valentine's Day by opening up family and friends discounts to the general public.

To take advantage of exclusive pricing, visit www.sprint.com/sero and use the open access email address of holiday@sprint.com.

You can then choose from a huge selection of phones and broadband cards with device and service pricing normally reserved only for family and friends.

Exclusive Sprint Employee Referral Offer plans starting as low as $30/month. Other monthly charges apply.*

Sprint Power Vision MOTORAZR V3m by Motorola for just $24.99

i670 by Motorola for FREE*

Hurry! Although Sprint may extend, this offer currently ends Feb. 28, 2007.

* This offer requires a new device with activation of a new line of service and two-year subscriber agreement. Subject to credit approval. Up to $36 activation & $200 early termination fees apply per line. Offers available at website only; see other details/restrictions at www.sprint.com/sero.
    That email address (holiday@sprint.com) wouldn't let me in. Said the deal expired 12/31/06.

Fortunately, Mr. Google (when asked) will return a barn full of satisfactory email addresses if you search for "mail.sprint.com" which is what I did to order my 700wx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    I have a better signal in my house & when I don't have a strong signal in my office,I just switch over to VZW's network that their customers are paying an arm & a leg for with the roaming capability!!!!
    Ok ... I'm ignorant ... when you don't have a strong signal - how do you switch over to Verizon's network?