Page 32 of 56 FirstFirst ... 22272829303132333435363742 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kcphaeton View Post
    I now have the information but nobody to communicate it to with any sense. Funny how you can't get anybody at Sprint to respond. I have the info showing the $49.99 plan.

But thank you for responding.
    What you need to do is print out the order receipt, and any other proof that your ordered the card with the SERO Unlimited Data plan, and take it all to you local Sprint store. Try and get there sometime in the area of 8 AM-5 PM, when a manager is there. They should be able to fix it for you.
    I tried to order with Inphonic, but a week later I canceled the order after spending an hour of trying to contact someone at the company. My order was still at "Awaiting approval from Sprint". I called 1-800-Sprint1 and got a guy who was very helpful. Later I received my phone and every thing was nice. I ported my number, and it was going great. I just received my first bill today. Luckily it's only been 2 weeks since I signed up, so I still have some leverage (I can cancel). Guess what plan I was signed up for? Sero500? LOL Nope. I was signed up for the F&F450 plan. The real kicker is that they didn't give me a data plan with my Treo700wx. So I call up Sprint to get my plan changed. THe first person I talk to was clueless. After she couldn't figure out how to do it, she said, "I'm sorry, I can't help you with this" and I hear, "For Spanish, please press #2"...I was less than thrilled. I called back and had another employee hang up on me.

My third call back I got an employee who was a little more helpful. He saw the plan and wanted to add me back to it. He said he needed an employee badge number to sign me up for it. I explained to him that I didn't need a badge number when I first signed up, and that I did not have a number. He eventually worked it through with out the badge. He was going to set the plan to take effect next billing cycle, but I was able to get him to make it take effect immediately. He couldn't retroactively implement it. Now the best part...Over the last week or so of phone use, I had over $50 in data usage charges...........FIFTY !$((# dollars for something that I was supposed to get for free. He said he would give me a credit equal to the charge, but at this point in time I doubt he even signed me up for the SERO plan period. Sprint employees have done nothing but lie to me. Hell, I didn't even mention in this post how when I called a few days after my initial order to get an estimate on my package date, the Sprint employees mistransfered me 3 times, and then I had an employee tell me that I wasn't in the system at all, and they didn't have a record of charging my credit card anything (the next day the phone arrived).
    It's worth mentioning...

It appears that the $30 unlimited data + voice SERO plan has been finally discontinued. The page, http://www.sprint.com/sero will let you login with an employee email still, but the voice + unlimited data offer does not exist.

-Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKnoop View Post
    It's worth mentioning...

It appears that the $30 unlimited data + voice SERO plan has been finally discontinued. The page, http://www.sprint.com/sero will let you login with an employee email still, but the voice + unlimited data offer does not exist.

-Mike
    I just logged in with an employee email, and all 3 SERO Voice + unlimited data plans are still available. The SERO unlimited data with connection cards plan is still available as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerpete View Post
    I tried to order with Inphonic, but a week later I canceled the order after spending an hour of trying to contact someone at the company. My order was still at "Awaiting approval from Sprint". I called 1-800-Sprint1 and got a guy who was very helpful. Later I received my phone and every thing was nice. I ported my number, and it was going great. I just received my first bill today. Luckily it's only been 2 weeks since I signed up, so I still have some leverage (I can cancel). Guess what plan I was signed up for? Sero500? LOL Nope. I was signed up for the F&F450 plan. The real kicker is that they didn't give me a data plan with my Treo700wx. So I call up Sprint to get my plan changed. THe first person I talk to was clueless. After she couldn't figure out how to do it, she said, "I'm sorry, I can't help you with this" and I hear, "For Spanish, please press #2"...I was less than thrilled. I called back and had another employee hang up on me.

My third call back I got an employee who was a little more helpful. He saw the plan and wanted to add me back to it. He said he needed an employee badge number to sign me up for it. I explained to him that I didn't need a badge number when I first signed up, and that I did not have a number. He eventually worked it through with out the badge. He was going to set the plan to take effect next billing cycle, but I was able to get him to make it take effect immediately. He couldn't retroactively implement it. Now the best part...Over the last week or so of phone use, I had over $50 in data usage charges...........FIFTY !$((# dollars for something that I was supposed to get for free. He said he would give me a credit equal to the charge, but at this point in time I doubt he even signed me up for the SERO plan period. Sprint employees have done nothing but lie to me. Hell, I didn't even mention in this post how when I called a few days after my initial order to get an estimate on my package date, the Sprint employees mistransfered me 3 times, and then I had an employee tell me that I wasn't in the system at all, and they didn't have a record of charging my credit card anything (the next day the phone arrived).
    What you need to do, is call Executive Services: 866-866-7496. Be firm, but be polite, all the while letting them know you're upset. I guarantee that they will take care of your issues.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeKnoop View Post
    It's worth mentioning...

-Mike
    It will look like they do not exist if it comes up with a connection card as the default device (they randomly choose a device to promote). If you go choose a phone, the voice plans will show back up.
    I'm looking at Sprints website to see what they have listed for me...I'm a little confused. It looks like they may have given me the SERO plan, but it seems to be missing 2 things. Here is what it has listed.

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan
    Plan Price $30.00
    Adjustable Anytime minutes
    $30 minimum monthly charge
    America - Roaming
    Nationwide Long Distance
    Unlimted N&W mins
    Nights 7-7
    Unlimited VISION access
    Unlimite Mobile to Mobile
    Caller ID, Call waiting
    Three-way calling
    Voicemail.

No where does it list Power Vision. Also, it doesn't mention how many minutes I get anywhere. Anyone else think they just signed me up for the $30 200min F&F plan and threw on free vision to get me to shut up? Anyone with Sero who can confirm if this is what it should look like on the website? I'll have to call them tomorrow I guess to see whats up...uggghhhh
    If its truely SERO you should also have picture mail.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    If its truely SERO you should also have picture mail.
    It doesn't show up in the plan detail, and most of the time new SERO subscribers have to call and get it activated on their plan.
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerpete View Post
    I'm looking at Sprints website to see what they have listed for me...I'm a little confused. It looks like they may have given me the SERO plan, but it seems to be missing 2 things. Here is what it has listed.

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan
    Plan Price $30.00
    Adjustable Anytime minutes
    $30 minimum monthly charge
    America - Roaming
    Nationwide Long Distance
    Unlimted N&W mins
    Nights 7-7
    Unlimited VISION access
    Unlimite Mobile to Mobile
    Caller ID, Call waiting
    Three-way calling
    Voicemail.

No where does it list Power Vision. Also, it doesn't mention how many minutes I get anywhere. Anyone else think they just signed me up for the $30 200min F&F plan and threw on free vision to get me to shut up? Anyone with Sero who can confirm if this is what it should look like on the website? I'll have to call them tomorrow I guess to see whats up...uggghhhh
    I received our confirmation e-mail today for my $50/1250 minute SERO plan and it listed the following:

SPRINT FAIR & FLEXIBLE PLAN
    ADJUSTABLE ANYTIME MINUTES
    $49.99 MINIMUM MONTHLY CHARGE
    AMERICA - ROAMING INCLUDED
    NATIONWIDE LONG DISTANCE INCLUDED
    UNLIMITED NIGHT & WEEKEND MINS. INCLUDED
    NIGHTS: M-TH 7PM-7AM WKND: F 7PM-M 7AM
    UNLIMITED VISION ACCESS
    UNLIMITED MOBILE TO MOBILE
    CALLER ID, CALL WAITING
    THREE-WAY CALLING
    VOICEMAIL

I noticed that it didn't list Unlimited Web Access or Unlimited Picture Mail/Video so I called Sprint's customer service. The person I spoke with confirmed it WAS in my plan and apologized for it not being listed in the e-mail. I guess I'll have to see once the bill arrives. As of now, we're still waiting for the phone (which I at least have a FedEx number for now).
    Quote Originally Posted by SLMA View Post
    I received our confirmation e-mail today for my $50/1250 minute SERO plan and it listed the following:

SPRINT FAIR & FLEXIBLE PLAN
    ADJUSTABLE ANYTIME MINUTES
    $49.99 MINIMUM MONTHLY CHARGE
    AMERICA - ROAMING INCLUDED
    NATIONWIDE LONG DISTANCE INCLUDED
    UNLIMITED NIGHT & WEEKEND MINS. INCLUDED
    NIGHTS: M-TH 7PM-7AM WKND: F 7PM-M 7AM
    UNLIMITED VISION ACCESS
    UNLIMITED MOBILE TO MOBILE
    CALLER ID, CALL WAITING
    THREE-WAY CALLING
    VOICEMAIL

I noticed that it didn't list Unlimited Web Access or Unlimited Picture Mail/Video so I called Sprint's customer service. The person I spoke with confirmed it WAS in my plan and apologized for it not being listed in the e-mail. I guess I'll have to see once the bill arrives. As of now, we're still waiting for the phone (which I at least have a FedEx number for now).
    Actually it did list the unlimited Vision (mobile web) access. Also, as I previously stated. When looking at plan details online, it will not show the unlimited picturemail option which is included with all SERO plans.
    anyone know why it doesn't show the minutes with the plans - neither the website or the 'contract' they send showed it.
    Yeah my new sero plan shows the exact same thing online but I've had everything confirmed 3 times on the phone.

It took me about 30 minutes to get in the sero plan. Since I have been a long time sprint customer, it was much harder for me to get in the plan. If I was a new customer I could have just done it online.

The first CSR told me no very firmly right off the bat so I didn't press it. I knew right away she was not the one to speak with. Her reason was that I was not a new customer so I could not be given the plan. I knew that I should probably wait a day before trying again because I know they make notes in your account; however, instead of waiting I came up with another way of getting through. I knew my contract had ended last month so I figured I would go through their automated system to get my contract end date. I knew that if I went through that system to get the info a retentions CSR would pick up and ask me why I wanted that information. That's exactly what happened and it was a perfect way to segway into my questions about the sero plan. I told her that I wanted the contract end date to see if I could cancel without getting charged. She asked why. I said that I wanted to get in the sero plan but was told no because I am already a long time loyal customer. She started reading the policy documents to me over the phone and we both discovered that even if you are an existing customer the policy doc itself says you can still get in with a 2 year contract so don't let a CSR tell you otherwise...it says right in the policy doc! This CSR told me that I would not be able to keep my phone number though. I knew that was ridiculous so I complained a bit and she sent me to another CSR. Needless to say they got it straightened out and I was able to keep my phone number. I went to the sprint store the same day and bought a new treo 700wx. I got the 150 instant savings + 100 mail-in-rebate (which should be for new customers only). Also, since I'm a Federal USPS employee I got 15% off equipment. I don't think other companies get discounts on equipment.

Results:

Sero 500 plan
    500 text message free
    total equipment protection plan

Price: 36/month

The kicker... Postal employees get 25% off their bill every month! haha!
    I wonder if I'll still get my 5% loyalty discount too.

Final price : $26-27/month + taxes! wow....unlimited data. It's so great and I get full signal with evdo all over where I live and work. I think I'm dreaming or something. Does any other company get 25% off their bill? I guess it's because we are so large with over 700,000 employees nationwide.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    My weekends and nights still says it starts at 9pm. Which number did you guys call? I tried calling *2 but they keep insisting my plan starts at 9pm and that I need to call the employee line but whenever I call the employee line noone picks up. Also does minute usage count when I'm calling Sprint? Cause I've used up at least a hour talking to them already
    Quote Originally Posted by houdini13 View Post
    Yeah my new sero plan shows the exact same thing online but I've had everything confirmed 3 times on the phone.

It took me about 30 minutes to get in the sero plan. Since I have been a long time sprint customer, it was much harder for me to get in the plan. If I was a new customer I could have just done it online.

The first CSR told me no very firmly right off the bat so I didn't press it. I knew right away she was not the one to speak with. Her reason was that I was not a new customer so I could not be given the plan. I knew that I should probably wait a day before trying again because I know they make notes in your account; however, instead of waiting I came up with another way of getting through. I knew my contract had ended last month so I figured I would go through their automated system to get my contract end date. I knew that if I went through that system to get the info a retentions CSR would pick up and ask me why I wanted that information. That's exactly what happened and it was a perfect way to segway into my questions about the sero plan. I told her that I wanted the contract end date to see if I could cancel without getting charged. She asked why. I said that I wanted to get in the sero plan but was told no because I am already a long time loyal customer. She started reading the policy documents to me over the phone and we both discovered that even if you are an existing customer the policy doc itself says you can still get in with a 2 year contract so don't let a CSR tell you otherwise...it says right in the policy doc! This CSR told me that I would not be able to keep my phone number though. I knew that was ridiculous so I complained a bit and she sent me to another CSR. Needless to say they got it straightened out and I was able to keep my phone number. I went to the sprint store the same day and bought a new treo 700wx. I got the 150 instant savings + 100 mail-in-rebate (which should be for new customers only). Also, since I'm a Federal USPS employee I got 15% off equipment. I don't think other companies get discounts on equipment.

Results:

Sero 500 plan
    500 text message free

Final price : $26-27/month + taxes! wow....unlimited data. It's so great and I get full signal with evdo all over where I live and work. I think I'm dreaming or something. Does any other company get 25% off their bill? I guess it's because we are so large with over 700,000 employees nationwide.

You got me beat by about $3 a month. I had to work the system too with SPRINT. I have to laugh sometimes when my friends tell me what they are paying for their basic flip phone on Verizon.
    Does any other company get 25% off their bill? I guess it's because we are so large with over 700,000 employees nationwide.
    There are a few out there. The discount is so high because the USPS is a government office.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts

Results:

Sero 500 plan
    500 text message free

Sears gets a %25 discount too So i have the sero 30 with all
    of the perks for $28 after all taxes etc.
    Does any other company get 25% off their bill? I guess it's because we are so large with over 700,000 employees nationwide.
    I've got 25% off my bill every month since working for Hewlett Packard 2 years ago. I'm on the SERO 1250 plan. Before that I had 18% off per month being on the Humana corporate discount plan who initially signed me up for Sprint in 2001.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjun View Post
    My weekends and nights still says it starts at 9pm. Which number did you guys call? I tried calling *2 but they keep insisting my plan starts at 9pm and that I need to call the employee line but whenever I call the employee line noone picks up. Also does minute usage count when I'm calling Sprint? Cause I've used up at least a hour talking to them already
    I had the same issue, except I've spent probably a total of about 8 hours getting switched on to the SERO plan and all the kinks worked out Were it not for the fact that I'm going to be saving around $80/month by using this new plan I would have just given up! I understand that my situation was complicated, but it was still ridiculous how many times I was given different answers by both InPhonic and Sprint.

Anyway, to answer your question, it took me two different calls to get it straightened out. The first call was to a regular CS rep for a variety of issues that were wrong in the account and at the end of it she put an "employee" customer service rep on the line who assured me my N&W started at 7 for free. The next day I looked at my Sprint account on-line to verify everything and it showed that I was still being charged the extra $5 for 7p.m. Another phone call (this time to billing), another 30 minutes (including my offering to e-mail the rep a PDF showing her the details of my plan directly off of the Sprint SERO site) and it looks like it's finally resolved. I won't believe the plan is working and as good as it sounds until I've seen my second month's bill!

Just keep calling, and make sure you've printed or downloaded copies of ALL plan documentation. With as many problems as people are reporting, you never know when you'll have to prove EXACTLY what should be covered.
    Quote Originally Posted by SLMA View Post
    ...she put an "employee" customer service rep on the line who assured me my N&W started at 7 for free. The next day I looked at my Sprint account on-line to verify everything and it showed that I was still being charged the extra $5 for 7p.m.
    Sounds like you got it resolved. I also have free N&W at 7pm, and it showed up on my bill as a $5 charge. But turns out they deduct $5 each month to compensate. The $5 discount doesn't show up in your online account, just on your bills.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY