Page 31 of 56 FirstFirst ... 21262728293031323334353641 ... LastLast
    The Sprint TV service from Sprint is not included with any of the SERO plans. You can use a Slingbox for wireless television access, or you can download this file to your Treo and watch a few channels.
    I have sort of a weired ques. does anyone know how I can get out of a contract with tmobile without paying the eraly termination fee? I want to do this so I could get the sero offer before it expires on the 31st. My contract is going to expire in march. I already called once and they said no. I told them that my son goes to collelge in a different state and he get no service but they basiclly dont care. Im on the 69.99 family plan with 1000 minutes and 2 addl lines. I was just wondering if anyone did this before and has some pointers
    Thanks,
    Vinay Shah
    There basically aren't any options outside of paying the ETF to T-Mobile. The "I moved to an area where I don't get service" thing doesn't fly anymore.
    long time stalker of this site, i may have posted some before, but I finally upgraded to a 700p through SERO. I read about this deal a long time ago on the fatwallet forums, but I just wanted to remind those that just signed up (including myself ) that you can say someone referred you so that both the referrer and the referree get a $25 debit card. just call #REF and it'll ask you for the Sprint number of the person who referred you, PM me for my number
    Yeppers! I'm a recipient of a $25 card.
    I've been trying to figure out a good plan/phone for my frined.....and find this thread today. This would be perfect for her....AND ME.

Did this totally end lastnight when I was toasting?????
    The fine print says it expired yesterday, but the SERO website is still active.
    can someone cal sprint and find out if the sero is expired or it is still active?
    Thanks,
    Vinay Shah
    Quote Originally Posted by idenkilla View Post
    can someone cal sprint and find out if the sero is expired or it is still active?
    will do... can i get you a coffee while i'm up, too?

looks like the openaccess2@sprint.com email is no longer valid - doesn't look good...
    Savings@sprint.com and saving@sprint.com doesnt work either
    Thanks,
    Vinay Shah
    Those blanket e-mails don't work any more....but trial and error w/ "@mail.sprint.com" addresses work. Now just need to figure out how to set myself up with this.....at 112/month now

When she called to fix the bad zip code I used, they required an additional $150 deposit

Set up a SERO account for a friend last night for 50/month:

500 minutes
    unlimited nights/weekends at 7pm
    free Sprint to Sprint
    unlimited data and picture mail
    300 or 500 txt msg options where $5 and $8 respectively

Sprint Employee Referral Offer 500

Customers who choose a Power Vision(sm) or Sprint PCS Vision(sm) phone will also receive:

- Unlimited Web access
    - Unlimited email and instant messaging - AOL, MSN and Yahoo
    - Unlimited Sprint PCS Picture Mail(sm) with Video Mail

Power Vision(sm) Phones available: Samsung A940, Samsung A900, Sanyo MM-9000, Sanyo MM-7500

Sprint PCS Vision(sm) Phones available: LG VI-125, LG PM-225, Samsung VI-A820, Sanyo VI-2300, LG PM-325, Samsung PM-A840, Sanyo MM-8300, Samsung MM-A880, PalmOne Treo 650

Unlimited Night & Weekend Minutes Starting At 7PM
    Night & Weekend Minutes are used from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m., Monday through Friday and all day on Saturday and Sunday. If your Sprint PCS Service Plan does not include Night & Weekend Minutes, then minutes used during this time would count towards your Anytime Minutes. Night & Weekend Minutes are also shared between all phones on a Sprint PCS Add-a-Phone account.
    Unlimited Mobile To Mobile Calling
    Make and receive calls directly to and from Sprint PCS and most Nextel subscribers while on the Nextel national Network without using your service plan minutes. Excludes Nextel subscribes in certain markets.
    Nationwide Long Distance
    Long distance calls made on the Sprint Nationwide PCS Network are included in your minutes for no additional charge. International calling is not included.
    Crystal-Clear Calls
    Because Sprint has the largest all-digital, all-PCS nationwide network, you will enjoy crystal-clear calls while on the Sprint Nationwide PCS Network.
    Voice Mail
    Voicemail answers your calls and takes messages when you're not available. Voicemail allows you to retrieve your messages quickly and easily. Just press one button, check your voicemail, then press a button to return a call.
    Caller ID
    Caller ID shows you the numbers for most incoming calls, so you know who's calling before you answer. If you don't want to answer your Sprint PCS Phone, you can let the incoming call roll to your voicemail box. Caller ID works whenever your phone is on. It even works when Call Waiting alerts you of an incoming call. What's more, Caller ID safeguards your wireless calling privacy with Caller ID Block. When you initiate a call, you can decide whether your phone number is shown to the person you're calling. For maximum flexibility, you can activate Caller ID Block on a call-by-call basis or choose permanent call blocking.
    Call Waiting
    Call Waiting helps ensure that all your important calls get through when you're talking on another call. When you hear the distinct Call Waiting tone, glance at the Caller ID on your Sprint PCS Phone's digital display to see who's calling. Then you can decide whether you want to switch to the new call.
    Numeric Paging
    You can receive numeric pages on your Sprint PCS Phone instead of voicemail messages. When Numeric Paging is turned on, your voicemail will prompt callers to either leave a voice message or send a numeric page.
    Three-Way Calling
    Three-Way Calling lets you talk to two people at the same time. You can use Three-Way Calling even if you didn't start the phone call. (Airtime and long-distance charges apply for both of the calls in your Three-Way Calling party.)
    Call Forwarding ($0.20/min)
    With Call Forwarding, all your incoming calls will be forwarded to the phone number you specify—not your Sprint PCS Voicemail box—and you won't hear a single ring on your Sprint PCS Phone. You can activate and deactivate Call Forwarding as you need it—changing the forwarding number when the need arises. Each forwarded call costs $0.10 per minute, plus any additional long-distance charges.
    Sprint PCS Directory Assistance ($1.40 per call, plus airtime)
    Just dial 411 on your Sprint PCS Phone to access a variety of convenient services - phone numbers, driving directions, show times, restaurant reservations and more! For only $1.40 per call, plus airtime charges, you can receive up to three requests per call and be automatically connected at no additional charge.
    Casual Text Messages ($0.15 per domestic message)
    Text Messaging is a global phenomenon which has changed the way people communicate. Utilizing the keypad of your phone as a "typewriter," you can create short messages from your phone or our website and send them to almost any phone in the United States while on Sprint PCS network! Learn the lingo... For example, "see you later" is commonly sent as "C U L8R." Whether your phone uses Short Mail or SMS to send text messages, it is a simple, fun, discreet way to get your message delivered, and the easiest way to communicate. Snd a txt 2day!
    Plan minutes are anytime minutes
    Plan minutes are anytime minutes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anytime Minutes Per Month 500
    Weekend Minutes Unlimited Night & Weekends
    Contract Term 2 years
    Monthly Service Charge $30.00**
    Additional Minutes $5 for every 30 minutes for 501 - 800; Above 800 minutes, $0.20/min
    Long Distance Charge $0.00
    Roaming Charge $0.00/min - Included
    Activation Fee $0.00
    Early Termination Fee $200.00
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I signed up for SERO and ordered a 700P on the website on 12/31. I also requested number porting and had to enter my vzw account number and phone number.

Today I get email saying my 700wx is shipping. I call Sprint to make sure they send a "P" and NOT "wx."

I had to call 6 different numbers, talked to 6 people and finally after 1.5 hours got someone to fix it. The guy also claimed that I didn't request number porting. (It must have been a dream I had about having to find my vzw account # and all that crap.) I had him fix the number porting issue.

Question.... when I ordered on SERO the txt option was $10 for 500. Yet this forum shows people getting better deal on txt?
    Quote Originally Posted by tkco View Post
    Question.... when I ordered on SERO the txt option was $10 for 500. Yet this forum shows people getting better deal on txt?
    Some people have been loyal customers, and some just know how to work the system.
    Quote Originally Posted by tkco View Post
    I signed up for SERO and ordered a 700P on the website on 12/31. I also requested number porting and had to enter my vzw account number and phone number.

Today I get email saying my 700wx is shipping. I call Sprint to make sure they send a "P" and NOT "wx."

I had to call 6 different numbers, talked to 6 people and finally after 1.5 hours got someone to fix it. The guy also claimed that I didn't request number porting. (It must have been a dream I had about having to find my vzw account # and all that crap.) I had him fix the number porting issue.

It took me everybit of 3-4 hours over 2-3b days on the phone with Sprint as a new customer to find the right CSR who would do it for me. I got unlimited texts included in the deal. Took me a ton of work but it was worth it.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I ordered a Sprint Mobile Broadband card with unlimited data on the SERO program and it was at the 50.00 Rate. Received the card and activated it on 12/28.

Received the first bill today and it was for 63.99 plus tax. Called sprint and they did not have any record of the item being on the SERO program. Tried to pull the program down to copy a page and could not get the "openaccess"
    link to work anymore. I need to prove to the clerk what the plan was and the rate.

I do have the email receipt from whereismyorder.com and it shows the "sprint employee referral offer- unlimited data"

I do have a copy of the advertisment that basically said "THE POWER TO GET OUR EMPLOYEE REFERRAL SAVINGS"

"TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY BECAUSE WE'RE OPENING UP THE SPRINT EMPLOYEE REFERRAL OFFER TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC"

Thanks,
    Last edited by kcphaeton; 01/04/2007 at 06:57 PM.
    Tried this afternoon to call Sprint. Called the number on the bill and got the run around about being switched to the employee relations dept Never happend. The phone went clck and dead. The 2nd and 3rd time still no connection.

I then emailed and called the company Inphonic.com The had their phones going to India and after the 2nd tell it to them all and get nowhere was given a number that evidently went to Nextel billing. went thru same info to two or three more people and was transfered to somewhere in Aisa.

I am pretty upset that I can't get thru to a human being with any sense at Sprint. I guess that my only thing to do is return the product and pay Verizon their full price as as this point of spending over two plus hours and getting no help from Sprint makes me want to dump their service.

Help Help I can't even hear a Pin Drop anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcphaeton View Post
    I ordered a Sprint Mobile Broadband card with unlimited data on the SERO program and it was at the 50.00 Rate. Received the card and activated it on 12/28.

Received the first bill today and it was for 63.99 plus tax. Called sprint and they did not have any record of the item being on the SERO program. Tried to pull the program down to copy a page and could not get the "openaccess"
    link to work anymore. I need to prove to the clerk what the plan was and the rate.

I do have the email receipt from whereismyorder.com and it shows the "sprint employee referral offer- unlimited data"

I do have a copy of the advertisment that basically said "THE POWER TO GET OUR EMPLOYEE REFERRAL SAVINGS"

"TIS THE SEASON TO BE JOLLY BECAUSE WE'RE OPENING UP THE SPRINT EMPLOYEE REFERRAL OFFER TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC"

Thanks,

Log in to your order at www.whereismyorder.com. Click on the tab that says "Order Summary". You will see a hyperlink in the first sentence called Current Order Receipt. That details what you ordered.

HTH.
    I now have the information but nobody to communicate it to with any sense. Funny how you can't get anybody at Sprint to respond. I have the info showing the $49.99 plan.

But thank you for responding.
    does anyone know what power vision phone is cheap and good?
    Thanks,
    Vinay Shah
    Quote Originally Posted by idenkilla View Post
    does anyone know what power vision phone is cheap and good?
    The A900 (aka "Blade"). Last I checked they had it for $50 w/ 2 year contract.