Page 23 of 56 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223242526272833 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    He's probably lying, because if that was the case wouldn't sprint have the employees confirm who they referred, so if someone did default they couldn't claim I don't know who that is. I finally got the phone a 2 days ago, and everything is working fine. I would have loved to buy the treo, but not sure I need it.

I was wondering about the refer a friend program in which you both get $25, does this work with the sero plan as well? Can I give them my friends number and have him receive the $25. I doubt it but was wondering if anyone tried
    The referral WORKS i made 100 quick and easy setting up friends at work with sero after setting up my wifes account
    have another question about picture mail and Instant messages. According to the plan both are unlimited but when I tried to send a picture mail it said subscribe for $5. I called up the help line and was told that I would still have to pay a data charge for the pictures. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also for the IM they told my the $2.99/m was the fee from the AIM,MSN and they couldn't override that. Can anyone shed more light on this?
    Picture Mail is free w/SERO, but you might have to call and have it activated on your account. Sometimes they forget to activate it. Instant messages are free as long as you aren't using text messages to send them. Instant messages are just using data which is unlimited with the SERO plans. Text messages are not included with SERO, so you have to pay a per message fee or add on a package.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    When does SERO plan expire? I heard somewhere mentioned until the end of this year. Is that true? Does anyone know for sure?
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Hi,

I've been signed up with the SERO plan for a few months now and I'm loving it but I need to see if anyone here would be able to give me another referral as I would like to have my spouse signed up on this plan as well. If anyone could send me the e-mail address for an employee I would greatly appreciate it. My e-mail address is Rican_s4@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Rico
    RicanS4...go to a local Sprint store (not a reseller, but an actual store) and get a business card or two from a sprint employee. Their email address will be listed on it.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    RicanS4...go to a local Sprint store (not a reseller, but an actual store) and get a business card or two from a sprint employee. Their email address will be listed on it.
    Thats what I did and ended up not needing it.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Thats what I did and ended up not needing it.
    So do you still have it? I'm trying to do this as a surprize for her...
    Price update: Palm 700p and 700wx are both reduced to $299 at Sprint SERO!
    Quote Originally Posted by RicanS4 View Post
    So do you still have it? I'm trying to do this as a surprize for her...
    either go into the store and get a card from the half dozen card holders on the counter or,

call up the store and ask for the managers email address and tell them you have an issue and dont have time to discuss it and would rather just email the manager.

There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    how about using the same email you used the first time around. i did for 2 lines with sero plans.
    So if I obtain a Sprint employee's email address, I can get the SERO plan by just entering it into the necessary field??? They don't actually send an email to that address to confirm the account??? I don't have to get permission from the employee in order to do it??? It sounds too easy.
    Len McGuirk, Realtor®
    Prudential Real Estate - Las Vegas
    Buying, selling, just thinking about it?
    www.LasVegasUpscale.com
    It is too easy. Just use any email address on the web.
    Harvesting email addresses is easy. I'll make it even easier: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=@sprint.com

I personally have gotten 4 different phones on the SERO plan, and countless others have been referred by me. My job puts me in contact with at least 100 technical types a month. I like to share good info.

The SERO plan was cheduled to end 6/30/06, but they extended it to 12/31/06. My guess is it will keep going. By the way, it's not Sprint running the program, just someone using their name.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

yes honest it is that easy.
    There is no spoon.
    the only "catch" is it has to be a new line of service. If you are already a Sprint customer than most people on this thread have called retentions and they have matched the Sero prices.
    There is no spoon.
    I am asking for advice on my situation:
    - My F&F plan with two lines is going to expire on 1/11/07
    - I currently get a corporate discount

I would like to sign up for a SERO plan as soon as possible, and get two new phones (eg. Samsung A900 or PPC6700, plus a free phone for my wife). Also, I would like to be able to port my current numbers.

My reading tells me that I should call Sprint several times and find a CSR who will switch me to SERO. Now my question: How will I be able to get the new phones at the same time? Will the CSR be able to sell them to me over the phone?

Or would you suggest I activate two new phones through the SERO website and let my current F&F contract run out? In this case, would I still be able to port my numbers?

Thanks for your advice!
    I signed up for a Sero plan yesterday morning and it still shows "processing". Any idea on how long it takes until they ship it? Should I contact them? Thanks.
    If you read thru quite a few messages you'll see some folks had nothing but problems with trying to sign-up and purchase phones/SERO online (myself included) ..... others were more fortunate.

I simply called Customer Service, told them I was moving from Cingular and I wanted a SERO plan. Not a problem - had my 700p the next day. This was back in June.

5 days ago I bought wifey a Razr (Sprint). She was still on a Cingular plan. I called Sprint Customer Service - told them I had a 700p on a SERO plan, wanted to change my wife from Cingular to Sprint with a Razr phone and SERO plan. Not a problem. Again - had the phone the next day.

I've got 1250 minutes, unlimited data for $50 (+ taxes), I got wifey 500 minutes, unlimited data for $30 (+ taxes) .... she MIGHT use 500 minutes in 4 months <grin>.
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    which number are you calling?