Page 20 of 56 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elizabethcshay View Post
    Hey, I just signed a contract with sprint and I was hoping that there might be a sprint employee around that would be willing to e-mail or pm me their e-mail so that I can switch to the sero plan. Thanks, Elizabeth.
    Go to Google and search for "@mail.sprint.com" and you'll find some.
    Can someone please PM me a SERO referral?
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by robodude View Post
    Can someone please PM me a SERO referral?
    Ditto. Please.
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    The online form is also asking for the employee I.D. number.
    The e-mail address I have (enterd as the "ID") gets me into the site.
    Quote Originally Posted by glenada View Post
    The online form is also asking for the employee I.D. number.
    The e-mail address I have (enterd as the "ID") gets me into the site. Are the "ID" and e-mail address one in the same?
    I am a current Verizon customer and really can not complain too much about them.

I have been thinking about getting a 'Smartphone' and the Treo is near the top of that list. When searching for plans and I came across this and I am in the it seems to good to be true boat.

My Verizon contract runs out in December and I would be willing to switch to Sprint if I can get this SERO plan. Being that I am a new customer would I be able to go to the store and get all of this taken care of?
    Was checking the SERO site, the Palm 700W isnt available with SERO? The 700P is, but from what Ive read in the 700P forum, people are NOT happy with it. I need to get off my cirrent plan and onto SERO soon, my contract is up and I keep going WAY over on my minutes. Anyone?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    I have the 700p with SERO, and I think it's great. The 700p has great reception, hardly crashes, and EVDO is *fast*. The SERO plan is simple and cheap--I pay $49.99 + $6 for 1250 minutes with unlimited EVDO data, and I have no complaints (with my old Treo 600 the reception was spotty and at the time I hated Sprint).
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Thanks, any clue how much unlimited texting adds? Also, has anyone had issues with Sprint saying their unlimited data isnt really unlimited? ANd is there a version of PdaNet for the 700p yet? Will TomTom 6 work on a 700? works fine but a bit slow on a 650.
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    Is the price of 700p anyway negotiable from SERO? If you call the SERO number, would they match the prices from other site?

I also saw a bunch of rebates available (from Slickdeal). If I choose the lowest priced plan, can I still get these rebates? I saw one for $100 and $75.
    So is the basic SERO plan 49.99 or 30?

I am new to the Treo and was thinking the 700wx for Windows Media and I heard the memory was better
    500 min for $30
    1250 min for $49.99
    Dave
    I dont think Sprint offers the 700Wx, at least not with SERO.
    Dave
    Has anyone ben able to get on SERO and NOT had to take a new phone number? Im getting the run around, and they saying that SERO is only good with a new number. Also, does anyone bet a company/business discount? I normally get 15% off, but Customer Retension is saying that the discount does not apply to SERO. Can anyone on SERO confirm?
    Dave
    OK, WOW! Customer Renetion just BEAT the SERO plan!! Check this out:

1,500 anytime
    Unlim Text
    6pm Nights/Weekends
    Power Vision
    Sub-total: $82.99
    15% off for business customer
    Total: $70.54
    Dave
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by duandcc View Post
    Has anyone ben able to get on SERO and NOT had to take a new phone number? Im getting the run around, and they saying that SERO is only good with a new number. Also, does anyone bet a company/business discount? I normally get 15% off, but Customer Retension is saying that the discount does not apply to SERO. Can anyone on SERO confirm?
    I am getting my phone tonight with a SERO plan so I called to see how the port was going since I requested when I ordered on the web page. They were very nice and said the port hadn't been requested but they will do it for me when I get my phone. Just call back when I have the phone so I can program some inforomation and set it up for my number. I will report back my experiences.
    OK, WOW! Customer Renetion just BEAT the SERO plan!! Check this out:

1,500 anytime
    Unlim Text
    6pm Nights/Weekends
    Power Vision
    Sub-total: $82.99
    15% off for business customer
    Total: $70.54
    Oh, forgot to mention what the SERO plan would have been:

1,500 anytime $50
    Unlim Text $15
    6pm Nights/Weekends $10
    Power Vision free
    Total: $75

And Customer Retension met the price of the 700P listed on the SERO site, $350, not great but not terrible for a 700p.
    Dave
    Retentions switched me to SERO and I was able to keep the same number. I was able to keep my 23% corporate discount.
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mtndew View Post
    I am getting my phone tonight with a SERO plan so I called to see how the port was going since I requested when I ordered on the web page. They were very nice and said the port hadn't been requested but they will do it for me when I get my phone. Just call back when I have the phone so I can program some inforomation and set it up for my number. I will report back my experiences.
    Well, I got my phone. Called to set it up and easy as pie, number ported. A half hour later while setting up my new 700wx, drinking buddy calls me up as usual on a Thursday.

Yes, I said 700WX! I ordered a 700p cause I didn't think they were offering the WX on SERO. But that is what showed up! I think I am in love too. Learning curve setting up but I am good and it is fun.
    I have the 700p on Sprint. Is there a way to keep the Power Vision running all the time so that I can receieve AIM and Emails?