Page 19 of 56 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    On the SERO website I only see individual plans. Are there no SERO family plans?
    Last edited by stevenpeven; 09/18/2006 at 06:39 PM.
  2.    #362  
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenpeven View Post
    On the SERO website I only see individual plans. Are there no SERO family plans?
    No SERO family plans. You have to add lines for $29.99. Not too great if you have 15 family members, but good otherwise.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    i have struck out three times, I will call again....
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny View Post
    No SERO family plans. You have to add lines for $29.99. Not too great if you have 15 family members, but good otherwise.
    Exactly. I can get a family plan with 3 lines for $70, or I can get 3 SERO plans for $90. I guess I'll just stick with the family plan, I was just hoping to get the Sprint TV and all that other free stuff along with it.
    Last edited by stevenpeven; 09/19/2006 at 08:15 PM.
    Hey, I just signed a contract with sprint and I was hoping that there might be a sprint employee around that would be willing to e-mail or pm me their e-mail so that I can switch to the sero plan. Thanks, Elizabeth.
    Just got my first bill after switching to SERO on a 700P.

$27.89 including my fiance's company discount! It also included them charging me then crediting me for both N&W starting @ 7 and Unlimited Texts!

whoooooooooooooo hooooooooooooo!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Nicely done. I've been trying to get free text messages for a month, all I can get is 100 free (which is not bad, but I use around 90-130 a month). At $.15 per message, the extra 30 will cost me a whopping $5. I think text messaging must be their cash cow.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Hello all....first time poster. I hoping someone can answer a question for me. Does the SERO plan also include discounts on data packages? I'm in need of a BB or Tre, sprint/nextel data packages are outrageously priced. Any help would be appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveISU View Post
    Hello all....first time poster. I hoping someone can answer a question for me. Does the SERO plan also include discounts on data packages? I'm in need of a BB or Tre, sprint/nextel data packages are outrageously priced. Any help would be appreciated.
    SERO plans include unlimited powervision.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    2 things are stopping me from jumping to the SERO plan:

1. I cannot port my Nextel number over to Sprint on the SERO

2. The Treo wx is not available, would have to go to the 700p (I have no clue how they compare speed and callwise, only one is a palm based and the other windows).

?????????

I'm ready to cancel. I am now told I have to pay full price for the phone because I'm outside my upgrade period. They claim switching to SERO and getting the Treo for $349 is "Cheating" the system. $700 for a phone is not something I'm gonna pay, it'd be cheaper to cancel the contract.
    Last edited by SteveISU; 09/28/2006 at 08:58 PM.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Ok, sorry if this was answered, but this is a long thread.

I currently have a Treo 650 with one year left on my contract. I want:

Treo 700p with SERO plan, and want to keep my number.

Is this even possible?

I assume I will have to cancel my current contract and pay a penalty, and buy the 700p thru SERO website, but there is no way to keep my current number is there?

Any suggestions?
    From what I understand keeping your current number when you cancel is just about impossible.
    There is no spoon.
    Couldn't you transfer the number to another carrier like Cingular or Verizon and within the first month, transfer the number to Sprint SERO? I think Cingular and Verizon offer something like 14 days or a month of grace period to cancel out without penalty. Would this work? I'm in a similar situation.
    Last edited by bestoverall; 10/02/2006 at 09:56 AM.
    Just noticed today that the SERO site now requires employee ID instead of employee email.

Anyone know any Sprint employee ID off hand? Please PM me.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bestoverall View Post
    Just noticed today that the SERO site now requires employee ID instead of employee email.

Anyone know any Sprint employee ID off hand? Please PM me.

You can still just enter the email address there.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I called a service rep today, and she asked me, "Where did you get your information about the SERO plan?" I didn't know what to say, and then I hung up.

Any Sprint employees out there willing to be a good samaritan? The company I work for gives us only a 5% discount on a Sprint plan.

taurus_tennis@mac.com
    Last edited by glenada; 10/02/2006 at 07:09 PM.
    could any sprint employee be willing to give me a referral for sero?

thanks in advance!!

collegedoc@yahoo.com
    google a search for sprint employee's email addresses
    There is no spoon.
    you can also call your local Sprint store and ask for the managers email address (thats what I did) I told them that I didnt have time to ask my question on the phone I would rather send them something in email.

There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    you can also call your local Sprint store and ask for the managers email address (thats what I did) I told them that I didnt have time to ask my question on the phone I would rather send them something in email.

The online form is also asking for the employee I.D. number.