Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samboy
    1) It is, but it is often left off because of employee error. (email ecare and tell them it was left off)
    2) Some are, but none that you would ever want to watch more than once. (ie My Channels)
    3) Email ecare and ask them to confirm your plan

Thanks,

Now if you please wouldnt mind giving me e-cares email address? I cant find it on the Sprint site.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    882 Global Posts
    Well I guess they took the webpage down. Because the sprite web site says that the page can't be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by dimitri View Post
    Well I guess they took the webpage down. Because the sprite web site says that the page can't be found.

It is still there. Try clicking this:

www.sprint.com/sero
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I have called retentions multiple time over the last week and no one will sign me up for it. They say I have to go thru the website. I was hoping to get them to just switch my current plan over to SERO. No luck so far.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I have SERO, but want nights at 7 and free SMS. How are people doing this and what number did you call? And has anyone noticed that they're getting a $8 credit for unlimited text, but have no idea why? This has happened on my last two bills. I don't mind paying $7 for texting, but I want it free! I'm greedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48 View Post
    I have called retentions multiple time over the last week and no one will sign me up for it. They say I have to go thru the website. I was hoping to get them to just switch my current plan over to SERO. No luck so far.
    I ran into the same thing. I mentioned to the retentions rep that a couple of friends had been switched over and asked if she could help me out. She then told me that everyone had recently received a strongly worded email that basically said anyone that signs a customer up for SERO without referring them to the website could lose their jobs. Sounds like they are tightening the belt and in the future won't be so generous. Then again, the next rep could say something different.
    DJ
    If anyone is interested in sending me a legitimate sero referral, I would really appreciate it.
    I just went thru Retentions since my contract was up and I was looking for a new phone. After a lot of plan and phone discussions, he offered the SERO plan to me. He said he would refer me and do it directly instead of me going thru the website. It was 500 anytime, 7pm N&W, unlimited M to M, and unlimited EVDO for $30. He was very nice and helpful about it. He said I will still get my corporate discount too. I think I was lucky getting the right person. Keep trying until you find someone similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by mg48 View Post
    I ran into the same issue. I tried calling Retentions 10-15 times, no go. Sometimes it seemed like they would, and then they'd change their tune and tell me I had to go through the website (maybe there was something on my account?). I tried emailing ecare, pointing out issues I've had with Sprint, the fact that I've been there 5 years and referred many people, etc, but no go. That was almost 2 months ago. My contract ended last month, but still no one would help. So I tried again today after 2 weeks, and this time I called *2 instead of going to the supposedly knowledgable retention reps. The lady never heard of SERO, but searched for "SERO" in her terminal and found the plan. She signed me up just like that! I have to email ecare in a few days to make sure I have it, and also try to get free SMS, but I'm hopeful.

My suggestion to you--use *2, not retentions. You'll get reps who aren't as well trained. If they don't know the plan, ask if they can search for "SERO" (spell it out)--say a colleague has it and the rep had to search for it too. Hopefully if they find it they will just blindly give it to you.

Good luck!
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    What is ecare's email address?
    There is no spoon.
    ecare2 AT cc.sprintpcs.com
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    I remember there is a site where I can find out the Sprint contract end date by typing in the number, but can't remeber what it is now. Does anyone have the address?
    Can someone please send me a Sprint e-mail? I've been trying to get a CS rep to help with me this over the phone & it's been useless thus far. They either say it's not available, not possible to switch to a SERO plan or they transfer me somewhere that sounds like it's CS again. Frustrated but not giving up yet!!
    This seems too good to be true. Is it? $30/month for 500 min and unlimited data? But how much is it to add on things like unlimited text messaging & picture mail? Videomail?
    Dave
    Sprint Pre User Who LOVED his Pre but left for a more supported phone (EVO Shift)...maybe one day Sprint & HP will see the light and bring us a great 4g capable Pre replacement!
    Quote Originally Posted by duandcc View Post
    This seems too good to be true. Is it? $30/month for 500 min and unlimited data? But how much is it to add on things like unlimited text messaging & picture mail? Videomail?
    Unlimited text is $10, PictureMail I think is between $6-10 and I have no idea about video mail.

And no its not to good to be true!! It rocks!
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by cobbwebgal View Post
    Can someone please send me a Sprint e-mail? I've been trying to get a CS rep to help with me this over the phone & it's been useless thus far. They either say it's not available, not possible to switch to a SERO plan or they transfer me somewhere that sounds like it's CS again. Frustrated but not giving up yet!!
    Ask to talk to retentions!
    There is no spoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by duandcc View Post
    It is true. I just switched last month. I copied the plan details from my statement below. I had N&W@7pm with my old plan for $5 with a $5 credit; I keep the $5 credit so it's still $30. I couldn't get any SMS included but I rarely use it so didn't care. The best thing is I still get my 23% corporate discount!

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan

Adjustable Anytime Minutes
    $30.00 Minimum Monthly Charge
    AMERICA - ROAMING Included
    Nationwide Long Distance Included
    Unlimited Night & Weekend Mins. Included
    Nights: M-Th 9PM-7AM Wknd: F 9PM-M 7AM
    Unlimited Vision Access
    Unlimited Mobile to Mobile
    Caller ID, Call Waiting
    Three-way Calling
    Voicemail
    Nights starting at 7PM $5.00

Sprint Fair & Flexible Plan Charges
    Anytime Tier Charge
    0-500 Included
    501-550 $5.00
    551-600 10.00
    601-650 15.00
    651-700 20.00
    701-750 25.00
    751-800 30.00
    801-850 35.00
    851-900 40.00
    901-950 45.00
    951-1000 50.00
    > 1000 .10/min
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Just an update for those still trying. I called in yesterday asking for sero again. The cs guy said no problem and put all 3 of my lines in individual sero plans starting my next cycle. He gave me free 500 sms on my phone. I'll call back after the switch takes place an get it added to my other lines hopefully.

BE NICE AND KEEP TRYING! It will happen for you too. I tried about once a week for a month.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23 View Post
    Unlimited text is $10, PictureMail I think is between $6-10 and I have no idea about video mail.

And no its not to good to be true!! It rocks!
    Picture/video mail is included with sero plans its just never added to the account when it first gets setup so when u call in to have it added / changed see if they can give you a perk to make up for the picture mail confusion
    I just got 1 of my friends on a sero plan he was an current customer but his contract had ended 3 months ago. he always have me call in because it seems I have the luck with getting some perks. But i got him on the $50 plan with free 6pm nights and free texting. The only issue i had was i called in a 2nd time to speak to a different rep to be sure the plan change went through, she confirmed it everything was changed. but 30 mins later my friends gets a message from customer care saying the plan couldnt be changed. I call them back spoke to another rep, explained to me that the 2nd rep ended up removing the plan, because she noted it wasnt soppost to be added in the 1st place, but the last rep i spoke to said if its offered then its not soppost to be taken off by any other rep so she nicely put it back on and told me not 2 call in until the 23 of my bill cycle to just be sure. so watchout if you get a perk and it doesnt change till ur next billing cycle they still have time to remove it.