Page 17 of 56 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    it will work. they are a reputable company, and if you search around sprintusers, you will see that a lot of people have gone through him and he is legit
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    pleaes let me know if it works
    i called one of the sprint people on ebay and they said i cant change plans for six months
    its just like everyone said, it took me two tries but I got a rep that was very helpful and they switched my plan to the sero. I ended up paying 350 for a treo 700p but from what ive read thats not 2 bad of a deal. thanks for all the info
    Well I am going to try to call them today and see what I can do. I wish I would have known about sero before my 30 days was up but I will try anyway. I've been a long time nextel customer but I decided to go with sprint because of the treo 700p and the amazing internet packages. I figure worst comes to worst I will cancel and go through the sprint sero webpage for it. If anyone going shoot me a referral it would be greatly appreciated if not thatís ok too. Also do you guys think I could get away with canceling my contract and then porting the number over?

-James
    Last edited by BigJim1488; 08/02/2006 at 11:39 AM.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    ok guys ive read thru most of these pages. im new here. i just boght a treo650 with verizon with no data and am geting buttrapded wtih data charges for pix so am switcing to sprint. i just want to ask anyone who did sero through the website if everything went smoothly and how much they payed for there 650 or 700p and if there was anyhting else to knwo

thanks alot

PS F#&* VERIZON!!!!! so pissd
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    if you still have the verizon treo you could try to activate it on sprint (search for it) then get a cheap phone on sero then do an esn swap and use the treo
    If a phone doesn't say Sprint on it, Sprint won't activate it. At least, that's what I always thought.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    they won't activate it ---- PERIOD
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    does anyone have any suggestions on how to get nights starting at 7 or free text messages? thanks
    I am getting killed by Sprint. I have got 3 phones and one connection card already. We will be adding one more connection card in our family. The cheapest I can get those for is $59.99. I understand the sero rate is $49.99. I could save at least $20. a month right there. Can Somebody do me a big favor and PM me with a referral for the Sero plan? Please? I should have done this a long time ago. Thanks in adavance!
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    Searched but could not find this. There is a rebate coupon at Amazon for $150 off the Sprint 700P. But it appears to be a Sprint rebate, not specific to Amazon. Has anyone used it after buying the phone from the SERO site? Or does the $150 "instant savings" invalidate the rebate.

Trying to do this with as little human interaction as possible...
    If possible, can someone please PM me a SERO Referal. Thanks in advance.

steve
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    PM sent to steng01 and south.....
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1
    PM sent to steng01 and south.....

I guess I should have said it here instead of PMing you that you had I got it so no one else would send me a PM with it also.
    Sprint Treo 700p, Sony UX/TX, u720,
    Edirol R-09, Mitsu PK 20, Mimio
    ...or if all else fails, Google!

http://tinyurl.com/hy3ew

I don't think they verify--you just need to get past the gate. I've turned friends on to the Treo w/ the SERO plan, and have generally sent an e-mail addy I've uncovered this way. No problems, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by steng01
    If possible, can someone please PM me a SERO Referal. Thanks in advance.

steve
    For a sprint email address, just get a business card from a sales rep at your local Sprint store. The email address will be printed on his/her card.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I did mine over the phone with a rep and they asked for an email address but didnt check it that I know of!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Couple of questions,

1) I thought picture mail was included?
    2) When I go to the TV option it askes me to subscribe, I thought some TV channels were included and if they are how do I get to them?
    3)How can I tell exactly that I have SERO?

Thanks guys!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hdhntr23
    Couple of questions,

1) I thought picture mail was included?
    2) When I go to the TV option it askes me to subscribe, I thought some TV channels were included and if they are how do I get to them?
    3)How can I tell exactly that I have SERO?

Thanks guys!
    1) It is, but it is often left off because of employee error. (email ecare and tell them it was left off)
    2) Some are, but none that you would ever want to watch more than once. (ie My Channels)
    3) Email ecare and ask them to confirm your plan