Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessOne
    I found this blog today and the email address is recognized at login.

http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/bu...ral-offer.html

artem.x.lapitski@sprint.com

Good Luck...
    Yikes, at least it will work for the next few hours. , better hurry
    Does anyone have any idea when this is going to end. I want to transfer my number from ATT but I still have a month on my contract. I can't just pay $10 for the remaining time on the line, I have to pay the full termination fee. If I do get in on this deal now, can I transfer my number after my contract is up next month and just have a temporary number now? What are the charges for this? I really want this deal but I need to eventually have the same number.
    There are a LOT of SEROers over at SlickDeals and a lot of them are reporting that it is entirely possible (and not hard, either) to buy a 700p at Sprint store with a normal F&F plan and then call up retentions in the next day or two to get them on SERO. However, most of the reports I've seen in this thread seem to indicate that retentions will give you a better plan, but not quite SERO good. Has anyone been here been able to successfully get a SERO plan as a new Sprint customer after purchasing the phone in-store with a normal F&F plan?
    We're one of them. We bought 2 phones at the store with the f&f family plan. We called about a week or so later and requested that the family plan be split into 2 sero plans. It tok 2 or 3 phone calls, but today is the first day of our new SERO plan. This morning we called and requested the 7pm early nights for free. We got it for $5 with a $5 discount (for each line).

Quote Originally Posted by abstraxion
    There are a LOT of SEROers over at SlickDeals and a lot of them are reporting that it is entirely possible (and not hard, either) to buy a 700p at Sprint store with a normal F&F plan and then call up retentions in the next day or two to get them on SERO. However, most of the reports I've seen in this thread seem to indicate that retentions will give you a better plan, but not quite SERO good. Has anyone been here been able to successfully get a SERO plan as a new Sprint customer after purchasing the phone in-store with a normal F&F plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy8
    We're one of them. We bought 2 phones at the store with the f&f family plan. We called about a week or so later and requested that the family plan be split into 2 sero plans. It tok 2 or 3 phone calls, but today is the first day of our new SERO plan. This morning we called and requested the 7pm early nights for free. We got it for $5 with a $5 discount (for each line).
    What did you pay for the Treos in store?
    $400 each, with free activation. We also got $50 service credit plus $40 worth of accessories for free.

What did you pay for the Treos in store?
    Grr!! I just went to the Sprint store and they told me they were out of them, but only after waiting 20 minutes. Apparently they're out of stock in almost all of the Sprint stores around the San Diego area... gotta keep trying, I guess.

How'd you get the accessories and service credits? Sweet talking the in-store rep?
    That's about it.

Sweet talking the in-store rep?
    mommy8, thanks for the tip... I just went into the store and got a 700p for $299 and switched to SERO the day after!
    That was even better than my deal. Congrats. Try calling in and get free 7pm early nights. There's a post about it with a different phone number to call. It was real easy. Now we have 7pm added to our SERO.

mommy8, thanks for the tip... I just went into the store and got a 700p for $299 and switched to SERO the day after!
    mommy8, read your PMs!
    abstraxion, read and replied. check yours.

mommy8, read your PMs!
    I signed for Sero three weeks ago for the 500 minutes plan.
    Now I want to upgrade for the 1250 minutes (500 not gonna do for me) so I called CS and they said they can't upgrade promotional rates and I needed to go at a store?

I there a phone number for Sero plans I can call to get this change?

Also I'm a bit confused about the unlimtd nights, does it start at 7:00 or 9:00?
    Last edited by samba rock; 07/12/2006 at 04:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by samba rock
    I signed for Sero three weeks ago for the 500 minutes plan.
    Now I want to upgrade for the 1250 minutes (500 not gonna do for me) so I called CS and they said they can't upgrade promotional rates and I needed to go at a store?

I there a phone number for Sero plans I can call to get this change?

Also I'm a bit confused about the unlimtd nights, does it start at 7:00 or 9:00?
    Unlimited nights for SERO start at 9PM unless you have a different package.

The stores can't do anything for you regarding SERO, you'll have to try calling Sprint retentions to get your plan changed. If it's within 4 weeks, you should be fine, because you could just return the phone and get the plan changed that way... when you remind retentions of this, they'll usually help you out. But be nice first!
    Just called retentions and got my plan changed and an extra free unlimited text messaging

If you dont mind me asking, how did you get the unit for $299? My area Spint stores are charging $499 with a $100 mail in rebate.

What area are you in?

Thanks!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Global Posts
    761 Global Posts
    people have gotten that phone for free, it just depends on who you talk to and what kinda credit you have with sprint
    blake!

Sprint Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by wbkm85
    people have gotten that phone for free, it just depends on who you talk to and what kinda credit you have with sprint

Do you have any more information? Im a (potential) new customer for Sprint and I obviously want to pay as little as possible for the phone.

Thanks for your help!!
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Just got off the phone with retention:
    1000 Minutes Anytime
    Night/Weekends Starting at 7pm
    10% Loyalty Discount
    $36.99 (+taxes)

Unlimited Powervision +$10.00
    (includes Sprint TV)

== $46.99

Commitment to offer either 700P or 700W for $225. Yes, he said that the 700W is being released on 8/31/06.

He mentioned that the SERO plan does not have all the bells and whistles that he is offering (ie. Sprint TV and Picture Mail) - that seems a little suspect though.
    Opinions from the peanut gallery? Comments?... Bueller??!!
    Redline: SERO does come with unlimited picture mail, but no Sprint TV. Sprint TV (especially if you don't get the package that gives you lots of live channels) is of dubious value to most, but it's cool. I wouldn't be unhappy with your plan, esp with 7pm N&W, and in light of the fact that it's getting hard as hell to get freebies on a SERO plan now anyways.

Hdhntr23: CompUSA was running a special on the 700p for $299 (after a $100 mail in rebate). The Sprint guys gave me the phone for $299 out the door. At least at my store they immediately agreed to pricematch... if you can't find a good deal on the Treo at a local store which you can take back to the Sprint store to get pricematched, try going online to a reputable dealer like Wirefly or Amazon. Depending on the rep, the pricematch should be easy to get. I don't know if it's just me, but I much prefer dealing with the Sprint store than, say, CompUSA or Best Buy because they tend to know what they are talking about (well, a little more than the other guys do) and they're more willing to help out.