Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Sign up with SERO and move your number over after your Verizon contract expires. You will have to use a temp Sprint number until that time. As far as an email address, do a search on Google for "@sprint.com" or get a business card from a sales rep at a local store.

The $30 plan gives you unlimited powervision, but not DUN. However, you can get around that by searching the forum for the pdanet or the tethering hack. You can always add it on to your plan it you like. Search the forum for SERO and you will find what others have done. Good luck.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I just went to the store to try and get in on this plan and the guy at the store said they couldn't provision it at the store. I would be a new sprint customer. He said I would have to call customer service in order to set up the new account. Should I just go get a plan from them and call customer service to switch it to the SERO plan?
    That's what we did. We told them they could either switch us to SERO or we could return the phone (still within our 30 day return period) and re-purchase it through the website.

Quote Originally Posted by ksmustng
    I just went to the store to try and get in on this plan and the guy at the store said they couldn't provision it at the store. I would be a new sprint customer. He said I would have to call customer service in order to set up the new account. Should I just go get a plan from them and call customer service to switch it to the SERO plan?
    Damn I'm already starting to not like sprint and I'm not even with them yet. I talked to a CS agent online and they said I could get it done at the store. I told her what the store said then she told me to call CS and gave me a number and the damn number don't work.
    Damn I'm already starting to not like sprint and I'm not even with them yet. I talked to a CS agent online and they said I could get it done at the store. I told her what the store said then she told me to call CS and gave me a number and the damn number don't work.

To get a referral e-mail address...go back to the store at a different time (to insure that you get someone other than the last person that helped you to help you). Try again for SERO however if they say it's not possible again, just grab their business card...their card will have their Sprint e-mail address on it.

If you have more questions or need more help, feel free to PM me.
    Okay... finally got off the phone with the sprint guy. This actually turned out quite well if it all pans out. He couldn't find the sero 500 plan. SO.. he gave me a 500 minute plan with everything the sero plan has plus... free unlimited txt messages and free 7pm nights and weekends all for $15.00 a month... That my friends is awesome...

Oh yeah... and I got the 700p since they were out of the 650's with cameras. He also gave me a $25 credit on my first bill.
    I have looked all over the SERO site but I can't seem to find a way to get insyrance. Where is this option and how much does it cost?

Also has anyone had luck signing up for SERO and also recieving 7PM night minutes or some free text messages? Or is everyone doing this BEFORE they switch to SERO?

Any info would be great, thanks.
    Okay... finally got off the phone with the sprint guy. This actually turned out quite well if it all pans out. He couldn't find the sero 500 plan. SO.. he gave me a 500 minute plan with everything the sero plan has plus... free unlimited txt messages and free 7pm nights and weekends all for $15.00 a month... That my friends is awesome...

Oh yeah... and I got the 700p since they were out of the 650's with cameras. He also gave me a $25 credit on my first bill.
    So let me get this straight...

You were a NEW Sprint customer, you waltzed into a store (Sprint store) and picked up a 700p on a F&F plan. You then went home, offered to either cancel or get on the SERO plan, and then got that awesome plan right off the bat?

Please tell me you did this... so I can do it tomorrow.
    Ok, I want this plan. And I admit, I have not read all 2 hundred sixty nine posts. I will be new to sprint. Is there a best place to buy my ppc 6700 before I use the url and sprint employee email to sign up? Or do I buy the 6700 from Sprint in a later step? Do they subsidize?
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    Ok, I want this plan. And I admit, I have not read all 2 hundred sixty nine posts. I will be new to sprint. Is there a best place to buy my ppc 6700 before I use the url and sprint employee email to sign up? Or do I buy the 6700 from Sprint in a later step? Do they subsidize?
    You can buy from a Sprint seller on eBay...I believe there are a few legit ones that Sprint customers have recommended. Other than that, you could try Amazon or Wirefly...all that for the phones. To insure both SERO and the phone, go through the SERO website.
    Quote Originally Posted by abstraxion
    So let me get this straight...

You were a NEW Sprint customer, you waltzed into a store (Sprint store) and picked up a 700p on a F&F plan. You then went home, offered to either cancel or get on the SERO plan, and then got that awesome plan right off the bat?

Please tell me you did this... so I can do it tomorrow.
    No I didn't buy the plan or phone in the store. I bought them through customer service on the phone. I don't know I guess I just got lucky. I'm happy about it. I just hope it all shows up like he said it would. If it does I'll be extremely happy.
    Sorry to pollute this thred with a referral request, but if there are any Sprint employees that are willing to PM me their e-mail, I'm going to buy the 700P today. I promise to #REF you! I just don't want to take any chances by looking for some random sprint.com e-mail...
    ^^ If you have a Sprint store near you, just head there and grab a business card. If you still need an e-mail address, I have a few that I found through searching.
    Edit: I hear SERO is not good for the 700p anymore
    Last edited by bigDee; 07/01/2006 at 04:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigDee
    Edit: I hear SERO is not good for the 700p anymore
    ? It's still on the SERO page as of July 1 9:52PM PST.
    yea it is still up.. i thought it was suppose to go down on the 30th.. i wonder if they will put the 700w on the website.
    Quote Originally Posted by mademan118
    yea it is still up.. i thought it was suppose to go down on the 30th.. i wonder if they will put the 700w on the website.
    The 700w is a Verizon phone. The SERO plan is a Sprint plan.
    i know it is on Verizon. However i wonder when sprint does get the 700w, will SERO still be available and will it be on the website.
    Can anyone send me a referal? I've been a long time lurker for the last couple of years. I don't have a Sprint store around me so if any employee could send me a referal that would be great. I also don't really want to take the chance of getting an adress off google. Thanks.
    I found this blog today and the email address is recognized at login.

http://forums.wirelessadvisor.com/bu...ral-offer.html

artem.x.lapitski@sprint.com

Good Luck...