Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by IEFesq
    You can't share SERO with another line.
    The sprint lady said we were sharing the same 500 minutes. Maybe it is a $20 add a phone charge.
    I thought that you could not share minutes on a SERO plan. Is that not the case? I know that you can add a second line with SERO on it and it has separate minutes.

I would call back and verify what that rep told you.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I thought that you could not share minutes on a SERO plan. Is that not the case? I know that you can add a second line with SERO on it and it has separate minutes.

I would call back and verify what that rep told you.
    You are exactly correct, as I was misinformed yesterday. I called Sprint CS and doth my lines are each on a 500 minute SERO plan. $60 Total for two phones and free vision!!! I can deal with that.
    Ok, since the 500 min. plan is only $30, does that mean you don't qualify for the $150 off phone upgrade once your contract is up? The Sprint site mentions you have to be on a plan that is $34.99 or greater.

Also, is the SERO plan a temporary plan? Or for as long as I stay on Sprint I can keep the plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich
    Ok, since the 500 min. plan is only $30, does that mean you don't qualify for the $150 off phone upgrade once your contract is up? The Sprint site mentions you have to be on a plan that is $34.99 or greater.

Also, is the SERO plan a temporary plan? Or for as long as I stay on Sprint I can keep the plan?
    I just called Retentions and upgraded my existing plan to SERO, and the rep told me the New Every Two thing still applies - $75 off one year after you activated your phone, or $150 off after two years. Although I did add 100 text messages for $5 to my account, so maybe he included that.
    Can u send me one also I would like to get in on this also.
    Thanks JR
    check your pm
    check your pm
    Could you please send me one too. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I would also like to have a referral ( I gues someone's email address). I would appreciated it. Thanks.
    Last edited by drmed; 06/22/2006 at 07:34 PM.
    check your pm
    Are you still able to give SEROs? If so, please send me one via PM.

Thanks, Frank
    When you call Sprint CS, most of the time when you can find a CSR to switch you to SERO, they don't ask for a referral e-mail address.
    check your pm
    Would you please also PM me?

Thank you very much!!
    Wow, this is a great deal! Could someone please email me an email address as well? I haven't had a contract since 2004 so I am sure if I threaten to leave and suggest the SERO plan they will give it to me.

Please, PM me an email address

1. Anyway to get free text messaging with this deal?
    2. Will I have to change my current Sprint phone number?
    3. I have my wife's phone on my account as an "add-a-phone"... will this be an issue?
    4. If I upgrade to the 700p, how does the EVDO work with this plan?
    Last edited by RealDeal71; 06/26/2006 at 10:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rriehl
    Wow, this is a great deal! Could someone please email me an email address as well? I haven't had a contract since 2004 so I am sure if I threaten to leave and suggest the SERO plan they will give it to me.

Please, PM me an email address

1. Anyway to get free text messaging with this deal?
    2. Will I have to change my current Sprint phone number?
    3. I have my wife's phone on my account as an "add-a-phone"... will this be an issue?
    4. If I upgrade to the 700p, how does the EVDO work with this plan?
    E-mail eCare with all requests for perks (such as 500 free texts a month) before getting a plan switched to SERO. The problem with this is, for any perks, they'll probably ask you to renew a contract which would give you less bargaining chips if you were to call into retentions and ask to switch to SERO.

You are not required to change accounts or phone numbers, however some CSR's who don't know any better will tell you that you do.

Your add-a-phone, I believe, will need its own plan/account.

Power Vision is free with a Power Vision phone on SERO.

...to get SERO, just call into retentions until you get a CSR to switch you over. If one doesn't, kindly hang up and call back later. You usually won't need a referral e-mail using this technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by SFuture
    E-mail eCare with all requests for perks (such as 500 free texts a month) before getting a plan switched to SERO.
    What is eCare and do you have an email address for them? I never heard of eCare before.
  15. zip
    can Someone please also send me an email for sero?

Thank you very much in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by rriehl
    What is eCare and do you have an email address for them? I never heard of eCare before.
    When logged onto your account on the Sprint website, hit the Contact Us link at the top of the page. That pops up a contact screen where you can e-mail Customer Care aka eCare.
    I have wanted to leave VERIZON for so long I can't even remember a time I didn't. I could never justify the cost of doing so to switch. Finally I can with SERO.

I have a few quick questions,
    1.) Is there also a discount on a phone? 700p is what I would like to get.

2.) Can I port my Verizon number over when starting a SERO plan?

3.) Would someone be willing to share a Sprint employee email with me?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    ^^ PM'd you.
  19. zip
    SFuture would you be willing to PM me an employee email so that I can sign up for a Sero plan?

Your help would appreciated
    So my contract with verizon is up soon.

I want to switch to sprint and get a 700p. I also want to keep my existing phone number.

Please let me know if this is the corect course of action.

Sign up for a new plan with sprint, switching my old number to the new plan.
    Then call CS and switch to the sero plan.

Can some one send me an e-mail addres, I don't have a problem calling over and over. But it sounds like its just eazer if you have an e-mail.

One more thing does that 30$ include DUN? if not can i get it with the sero plan?

Thanks, I cant wate to get a TREO