Page 11 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
    im sure it would work but im not convinced the 150 is worth it for me.
    Hi all,

I just switched to SERO on May 12 . I had a business account with free unlimited Vision as well as employee discount. I have been thinking switching for a long time but afraid to try. Then last week after my long journey of updating to firmware 1.13a and FAT32, I decided to call to get my PRL flagged (I read that somewhere). I was transferred to tech support. While I tried to get information how to have my PRL flagged, I asked if she knew about the SERO plan. She was helpful. As soon as I asked, she knew what I referred to and asked if I wanted to get the Sprint fair and flexible $30 500 mins plan. I said yes, she switched me to the new SERO without any questions and I can keep my discount. She said that I had to extend my contract for one more year though. She did have a hard time making change on my plan but I got it at the end. I checked my plan and my online invoice, my payment has been changed and I do have a new 2 year contract not one like she mentioned. I am happy even with a new 2 year contract.

Here is the Sprint Business Direct # 877-812-1233, hope this helps.
    Here is my plan...Dragonman or others please point out any flaws.

I am going to go into a local Sprint Store immediately and speak to a sales rep about "reserving" a 700p for me so that I can get one before June 30. I will purchase the 700p as a new activation, get all available discounts, then switch to a SERO plan using the same rep's email address. In exchange for the rep's cooperation and help I will reward him/her with perks from my place of employment. I am currently a sprint customer, but I am the 2nd line on my wife's plan. Her plan expires in august, but mine expired a few days ago. I will simply remove myself from her plan, sell my 650 on ebay and call to switch her to a SERO plan also.

Obviously this plan is contingent upon my ability to find a knowledgable and willing employee to assist me. Other than that, are there any holes in my approach?
    There is no way to "reserve" a phone AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK. $The$ $other$ $potential$ $problems$ $I$ $see$ $are$ $these$:

1. Switching to SERO on an active account is apparently possible but easier said than done.

3. If you are on a shared plan with you wife she will have to sign a new contract because she will no longer have a line to "share" minutes with.

4. You will lose you # when you "cancel" your line on her account.

5. Store Reps can't set up SERO accounts.

So while your idea may work it is going to take a lot of time and persistance.

Good Luck Whatever you decide.

To all those who have PM'd me, Each Sprint Employee got 5 SERO referrals I have used all of mine and have no more to offer.

Cheers,
    Dragonman
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Dragonman,

I posted a few questions a while back, that you may be able to answer. I'm switching from GSM (T-Mobile) to Sprint and want to take advantage of SERO. It seems unlikely that the 700P will be offered on the SERO site and I honestly don't mind paying full price for it if I'm able to attach a SERO plan to it. So here's what I'm wondering:

1. Should I sign up for a SERO plan NOW, with one of the $10 phones so that I can lock this plan in and then add the 700P when it comes out? If so will I be able to use Power Vision once I switch to the 700P?
    2. To complicate things more, I want to keep my existing number. So when switching to this SERO plan, should I port my number now? Will I be able to stick it on the 700P once I get it?

Any other suggestions you might have would be helpful. Thanks
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    here is one i found with simple google search artem.x.lapitski@sprint.com
    Can you so an "Add a phone" to these plans?
    If I get the $50 one, can I add a second phone for $20?
    Since everyone is posting here I guess I will as well.

Is it possible that the SERO plan isn't available in my area? I enter my zip and I don't get the SERO plan but when I type in 90210 (thanks crappy tv show) the SERO plan option comes up.

Am I not able to do it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    Can you so an "Add a phone" to these plans?
    If I get the $50 one, can I add a second phone for $20?
    No.

And there are places where SERO is not available.
    Quote Originally Posted by chasely
    Since everyone is posting here I guess I will as well.

Is it possible that the SERO plan isn't available in my area? I enter my zip and I don't get the SERO plan but when I type in 90210 (thanks crappy tv show) the SERO plan option comes up.

Am I not able to do it?
    If you're in an affiliate market, you're not eligible.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    And how many damn SERO threads do we need?!?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    If you're in an affiliate market, you're not eligible.
    Can you expand on this? If you work for Sprint your an affiliate, right? Sprint-Nextel?
    Does anyone have a valid SERO email referral that they can share wiht me?
    Quote Originally Posted by treofan7
    Does anyone have a valid SERO email referral that they can share wiht me?
    Compliments of Scaryhumor:
    If you need a Sprint email: http://www.google.com/search?q=%40s...r=&start=0&sa=N

If the google link doesn't work, just search for "@sprint.com". minus the quotes of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah
    i tried calling *2 and try doing this SERO on my both lines for the first time today.

first person said...okay, that's fine. let me transfer you to that dept. the next lady picks up. she's not sure of SERO...but reads up on it...and says, that's fine. i can help you out. she starts doing it...then what happens? my signal fades! she calls back. tells me she's going to put me on hold while she finishes it up. what happens again? SIGNAL FADES..AGAIN! it never fades at the location i was at.

i call back...."sorry sir. this is for new lines only."

what do i do now?
    Quote Originally Posted by yeah yeah
    called back again...then they added some notes on my account saying i was calling in to get SERO. ANOTHER girl was doing it. had everything "done", then said she was going to transfer me somewhere to have it completed. i get transferred, and they said...nope. "the employee has to send in the information. then you can fill out the form online sprint.com/sero and get up a new acc."

can somebody help out...?
    There's nothing any of us can do. You just have to keep calling back or give up on SERO. If you don't know a sprint employee then you shouldn't have it anyway.
  16.    #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    There's nothing any of us can do. You just have to keep calling back or give up on SERO. If you don't know a sprint employee then you shouldn't have it anyway.
    Retentions will offer you SERO without asking if you know any Sprint employees.
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Retentions will offer you SERO without asking if you know any Sprint employees.
    Was true in my case, but I was also out of contract.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Hi guys,

I'm currently a Verizon customer and I'm tired of the high priced plans and low quality phones. I would like to take advantage of this sero opportunity, but I need a person to refer me. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Oh and do you get the same 14 day satisfaction guarantee, ie does teh service in my area work for me. . .

Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by elgringo
    Hi guys,

I'm currently a Verizon customer and I'm tired of the high priced plans and low quality phones. I would like to take advantage of this sero opportunity, but I need a person to refer me. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it. Oh and do you get the same 14 day satisfaction guarantee, ie does teh service in my area work for me. . .

Thanks in advance
    I didn't know any one at sprint nor had anyone's email address. I got my more expensive plan changed to SERO with a nice second level tech lady. If you call, you just have to be lucky to talk to someone who is knowledgeable. Try the link on first page with that email address. A few days ago when I tried it still worked.

BTW here is the quote from first page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Direct Link
    http://sprint.p.delivery.net/m/p/nex...pclanding.html
    *Requires new line of service and 2year agreement
    Here is the email address: artem.x.lapitski@sprint.com. I just tried this email today It worked for me.

Hope this helps.
    jkimcpa, that's what I'm thinking of doing. I've been comparing the prices of what Sprint's selling these SERO phones for to what they're selling for on eBay to see which have the highest profit margin potential. If you don't mind changing numbers or the added hassle, this could be the way to go.
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.