1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,

I need help from experts of Treo for changing ESN of Treo 650 cdma. Because i need to make this phone work in network of my country. I already have done all the programing . Only thing left is changing of ESN.

I have to change ESN because the service providers here accept only their own launched phones. I need to have solution for changing esn of Treo 650
  2. dnt
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    It's illegal in most country to change the ESN of the phone because of possible illegal activity. You're probably gonna have to go under ground or hackers sites for that info. BUT you can change the ESN on the treo by switching the small board attached to the main board. It seems to hold the esn. Of course you can only use the ESN what ever palm has out there.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scsting
    Hi Guys,

I need help from experts of Treo for changing ESN of Treo 650 cdma. Because i need to make this phone work in network of my country. I already have done all the programing .

What "programming" is there to do? Since you are not in the US, there's probably a very good chance you have good GSM coverage. Any reason you don't just buy an unlocked GSM Treo 650 rather than risk breaking the phone and/or getting in legal trouble?