1.    #1  
    Help!!!!

I have a Verizon 700w connecting to Verizon Hosted email (pop3). You would think the two could communicate with each other.

----------------------NOPE------------------------

Problem: When I setup my Verizon pop account (pop.verizonemail.net) on my Verizon Treo 700w, the username and password screen keep kicking back like Iím using the wrong UN or PW.

Obviously, Iíve had VZW support and VZhosting support on the phone several times over the last three days. Needless to say, they both blame each other for the incompatibility.

Has anyone successfully setup the 700w pulling mail from a Verizon hosted email server (pop.verizonemail.net)?????????
    I have verizon as my ISP, and my servers are "incoming.verizon.net" and "outgoing.verizon.net"

I was able to and still continue to use wireless sync for my e-mail ONLY, when I was using the other functions, I ended up with multiple contacts and appointments...day 1: 2 contacts, day 2: 4 contacts, day 3: 8 and so on and so on...

I had to call them, they had to escalate it to intellisync and they had to completely delete my account to get it to work.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks,
    I'm considering using wireless sync instead of downloading directly from verizon's servers.
    wireless sync for e-mail works great, but that is all I use it for...haven't had any problem with that...activesync though...i am convinced it is an act of domestic terrorism!
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I just switched jobs, and my email address is firstname.lastname@companyname.com. Verizon hosts it. When setting up Chatter, how do I configure it? What's the POP3 Server? Login name is firstname.lastname. Password is my password. When I go to "edit SMTP Profile", what's my Server? I tried the "incoming.verizon.net" and "Outgoing.verizon.net", to no avail. Please advise. Thanks.