1.    #1  
    Can someone explain why Sprint er Splunk always claims that one has to wait 4hrs for the network to be activated or a password to be changed before the network functions? Only to have to call them back, wait 15 minutes to be told...ooops wait 4 more hrs and see if it works..Only to have to call back again???

This has happened to me 5 times as I change business accounts or passwords on my account...Each time same sorry story, same high quality effort?

I cannot wait until a carrier learns what customer service means, but then again it may be my grandchildren who may see it as the Bells become one again.

Enough of my rant for the week.

Thanks Splunk for quality well done, if I ran my IT shop like this, I would be homeless.
    It once took my phone about 8 hrs. to be cut back on due to one of their billing errors.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Sometimes it takes 2 minutes and other times it takes longer.