1.    #1  
    Does anyone else have an issue with Sprint's Picture mail?

I have no problems taking a picture, it's just when trying to upload it/send it on, I always get an error: "Upload Status: The picture was not successfully shared. Please try again."
    yeah- I'ts weird. I can't get mine to work either- I've been trying to make it work for a week or two now. I've been hoping that it would fix itself, but alas, the heathen gods have cursed us for our iniquities in choosing to join sprint.
    Currently using: Sprint Treo 650!!
    Palm Pilot - Palm V- Handspring Visor - Samsung i500 - Treo 600
    Call CS and make sure your acct and vision password are correct...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  4.    #4  
    Problem resolved.
    I was trying to figure out why I used to be able to send picturemails a while ago and not now. The only thing I may have changed was a setting in Qset (changes the jpeg compression factor). I jacked it up to 99. So...I changed it down to 80 and tried picturemail again. It works now.
    mine doesn't work still
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Mine seem to send ok, but sometimes the person I sent the pic to just gets a blank email.
    yeah, well now i don't have a problem anymore because i dont have a treo anymore...

hmf. urgh.. blah.
    Mines is now asking me for a password.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre