Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    You know the key is to go to your nearest Sprint store, have the tech check it. They seem to replace them with a new 650. Stores are out of 600's, as long as your account states you have Lockline, no problems. 3 weeks ago my wife got a New 600 from eBay for 150.00, used it 2 weeks(got Lockline added). Suddenly last night it died, would not turn on. I took her to the Sprint store, was told to leave phone there for 1hr. Came back, they said it was dead, here's a brand new 650, in the box. Not bad for $150+$6(lockline), which we haven't been billed for yet. Good Luck to you folks....& remember hit the store first, before LockLine.
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    My phone was doing the same things Chrisa2711's 600 was doing. Lockline sent me a 650. I was thrilled. I uploaded the software exactly as directed but never could get the phone to hotsync. I had an extremely knowledgeable tech rep-tier 2- help for over an our and the verdict was that I had a bad 650. It was refurbished. Another one is enroute. I have been waiting for the new 650 to come and meanwhile I have been playing with the first one. Big improvement over the 600. I am excited. Who cares about shelling out a few bucks for new accessories. Is there any ONE location that is best for chargers, cradles etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    You know the key is to go to your nearest Sprint store, have the tech check it. They seem to replace them with a new 650. Stores are out of 600's, as long as your account states you have Lockline, no problems. 3 weeks ago my wife got a New 600 from eBay for 150.00, used it 2 weeks(got Lockline added). Suddenly last night it died, would not turn on. I took her to the Sprint store, was told to leave phone there for 1hr. Came back, they said it was dead, here's a brand new 650, in the box. Not bad for $150+$6(lockline), which we haven't been billed for yet. Good Luck to you folks....& remember hit the store first, before LockLine.
    Yes, I went to the store first. However, since the problem was intermittent they decided not to replace it. I figured it would be better to go through Lockline first before attempting another store.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123