Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Is There Anyone Out There That Can Tell Me How To Unlock My Sprint 650...... PLEASE EMAIL ME AT THE BXPROPHET@AOL.COM
    You can't "unlock" it b/c it's cdma, not gsm. You can convert it or "Verizonize" it to work on Verizon. You will need you MSL code for this. There are very lengthy threads on this subject...do a search and you'll find them.

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    And it will only work on Verizon or Sprint, don't even think about porting it to T-Mobile or Cingular, they're not the slightest bit compatible.

If you're not interested in Verizon or Sprint you might as well eBay it.
    I'm back!
  4.    #4  
    i did web searches and stuff like that but nothing never came up and if i think it did it was in this other language that i didnt understand man this **** is one website away from an fit that i dont wanna go through....
    Are you trying to Verizonize a Sprint Treo?
    I'm back!
    I don't think you can even Verizonize a Sprint phone anymore.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  7.    #7  
    nah i wanna keep my sprint service i just wanna unlock it i wanna beam/send some stuff to people but it has a lock on it.... DABXPROPHET@AOL.COM
    I have no idea WTF you're trying to do. Beam what? And how? IR? BT??

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by BXPROPHET
    nah i wanna keep my sprint service i just wanna unlock it i wanna beam/send some stuff to people but it has a lock on it.... DABXPROPHET@AOL.COM

if i understand you correctly, you want to unlock the applications that you want to send/beam to other people? that would not be a phone unlock. that would be cracking the software. you probably won't have any luck finding hacks or cracks on this message board.
    it's not a crack house, it's a crack home.
    This thread might be off to the worst start ever.

Terminology 101:
    UNLOCK has a specific meaning around here, it basically means you are buying a universal GSM phone that can be used on any GSM network. This is obviously not what you're trying to do.

I still have no idea what you mean by "it has a lock on it", but if you're trying to beam someone a program in ROM, given the crap that Palm generally cranks out, I'm not sure why you'd want to do that.

If the phone itself has a lock on the ESN and can't be activated, that means it's either been reported as lost or stolen.
    I'm back!
    filez has a handy unlock feature that allows you to unlock certain apps to allow beaming - just gotta be careful - some of the advanced settings can screw you if you change the wrong thing.

select a file, hit details, then go to the Attrs tab. there is a "Copy Protect selection on the right that will unlock the selected file.
  12.    #12  
    the thing that i wanna do is IR/ BT but the programs (games and such) have locks on em so is there anyway that i can get them stupid lock things off so i can hook people up with some ****.....
    the thing that i wanna do is IR/ BT but the programs (games and such) have locks on em so is there anyway that i can get them stupid lock things off so i can hook people up with some ****.....

I have never had any problems sending locked via IR/BT files using Resco Explorer fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  14.    #14  
    so is there a program that i can buy/download so i can take out those stupid pad locks from those apps??
    so is there a program that i can buy/download so i can take out those stupid pad locks from those apps??
    Specifically what are you trying to beam???

Most programs that came on your Treo are the same as other Palm devices. I'm not following you, here. Name an app, so I know what's going on.

insert1on r the appz to beam the internets locked?! i want 2 beam 2 apzp to friend to hook them up with the @#$. how to beam IR/BT with unlocked appz?

--kthx.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Specifically what are you trying to beam???

Most programs that came on your Treo are the same as other Palm devices. I'm not following you, here. Name an app, so I know what's going on.
    Even if it isn't on the other device, it's probably not worth beaming it anyhow.....
    I'm back!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmill72x
    Even if it isn't on the other device, it's probably not worth beaming it anyhow.....
    It probably is...if you get my meaning.

WAREZ!!!!onE11!!<shift>oNE1!

I'm thinking you're right.

I like the addition of the <shift>. That's a nice touch.
    I'm back!
    like a bejeweled game but it has a lock on the program and i wanna take it off so i can share

Can anyone help him??? This is out of my area of expertise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast