1.    #1  
    I've got the Vision Premium Pack ($10/month including $5/month download credit). Can I use the $5/month allowance for something like MobiTV? Will the $5 be automatically applied each month? Also, does anyone know whether the credits accumulate if not used? I asked a CR but they weren't very helpful.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    At least for me, I get the download credit applied every month automatically for my MobiTV subscription. Since I get a $10 credit on my $15 plan, I get MobiTV for free, which is good since I NEVER use it anymore. No to the second question: the service credit is a monthly use it or lose it proposition.

Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by ptyork
    At least for me, I get the download credit applied every month automatically for my MobiTV subscription. Since I get a $10 credit on my $15 plan, I get MobiTV for free, which is good since I NEVER use it anymore. No to the second question: the service credit is a monthly use it or lose it proposition.

Paul
    Is this credit still available to existing subscribers?
    A new Avatar to commemorate Silly Season.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Is this credit still available to existing subscribers?
    I don't think so. I believe the new vision and power vision plans don't include any download credits. I'm not sure when this went away. You may be able to convince a CSR to give you the plan with the credit, but otherwise I think this offer is now behind us.